Release PCSX ReARMed, with a new GPU

I'm having the RE2 issue with the shop in the beginning. The guy goes "Freeze! Who...." and then it doesn't go on. I'm using the scph1001.bin bios 512k sized and r15 rearmed from the repo, default settings except for the bios.

Tried two different bios dumps and same for the game itself.

That has been reported before, it seems it happens with incomplete CD image (padding track missing). Should work with proper .cue/bin.

Hi notaz, I've finally had the time to test the new cheat feature (cheatpops.db) with the game "Kuro no Ken" and its working perfectly ! Thanks a lot :)

(Same codes as the PSP cheat plugin)

But I have a little suggestion, when checking for the game ID please convert both part of the comparaison to lowercase, as for some games you have to write the letters (for instance SLPS) to upper case, and some times to lower case...

Here's the codes I'm using for this game, if some of you might be interested in this rare JRPG :

_S SLPS01030

_G Kuro no Ken

_C0 no random battle

_L 80094146 FFFF

_C0 max exp after one combat

_L 800953BC E0FF

_L 800953BE 05F5

_C0 max gold after one combat

_L 800953C0 E0FF

_L 800953C2 05F5

I don't know, it is just that when I tested "Chrono Cross" (JP) with an upper case ID it was not detected, and it's the inverse situation with "Kuro no Ken" ...

Last edited by a moderator:
just got time to get r15 up and running and i must say thanks soo much for your time and using your god like powers for good notez just ran tekken3 full screen and looks so very nice thanks again

Notaz: is SuperZaxxon 1.52 sufficient for the 2x renderer, or will that have to wait for yet another kernel?

@notaz: while you are at it, can you also add some "pseudo" fast forward hotkey function, that maybe can works just as a macro for now, disabling frame limit, setting frameskipping to max and things like this without going manually into options and submenus to modify all of them ? :)

Why isn't there a sound frequency selection menu ?
Because the original PEOPS SPU code did not have it, and it's not worth adding it as there won't be much performance increase.

@notaz: while you are at it, can you also add some "pseudo" fast forward hotkey function, that maybe can works just as a macro for now, disabling frame limit, setting frameskipping to max and things like this without going manually into options and submenus to modify all of them ? :)
That can be done I guess.

The TODO list is getting pretty large now, don't know what next version will be released..

Notaz, I wouldn't let feature creep delay the next release with the renderer, I think many people are eager for the next release, myself included. :)

Your TODO list might get longer and longer, but you can defer some items! ;)

I just ran street fighter alpha3, it loads but gets blocked at "checking the memory card...".

I use the r15.

--EDIT: seems other alpha also have a problem, but only when selecting a game mode (vs, training etc.).

Notaz, I wouldn't let feature creep delay the next release with the renderer, I think many people are eager for the next release, myself included. :)

Your TODO list might get longer and longer, but you can defer some items! ;)

I'm putting a big fat +1 to this.

Back