[Caanoo/wiz] Pcsx Rearmed R15

So how does this emu compare to the psp one? I have a brand new psp go which I bought a while ago especially for playstation emulation but if this one on the Wiz is as good as or even better than the psp version then I may as well not bother with psp go and just use the Wiz.

Sincere thanks, notaz!

(Hirolaser, My understanding (I don't own a psp) was that psp has hardware-level support for psx games. In most cases the psp will probably be more fluid. On the other hand the Caanoo and Wiz have buttons to map The LR2 and LR3 buttons to, if you count the touchscreen.)

Many thanks for the wiz version!
Now is posible to complete a match in Pro Evolution Soccer 2!!! :)
Thanks again, notaz!

Hirolaser said:
So how does this emu compare to the psp one? I have a brand new psp go which I bought a while ago especially for playstation emulation but if this one on the Wiz is as good as or even better than the psp version then I may as well not bother with psp go and just use the Wiz.

The PSP can play PSX games at their original intended speed at 300 Mhz, the Wiz plays the majority (that work) in slow motion at 800 Mhz. A handfull of games run at full speed considering the huge PSX catalogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately this new version have some issues with the game 'tactics Ogre': sound is not always working and the game keeps crashing at some specifics events...

ruffnutts said:
@ Notaz please can we have .cbn support I have so many games in this format... you said you might do this before :p

It does... on all rearmed versions on the wiz..

LTStone said:
ruffnutts said:
@ Notaz please can we have .cbn support I have so many games in this format... you said you might do this before :p

It does... on all rearmed versions on the wiz..

Really will have to check lol I know pcsx4all as it me thinks

Brilliant, thanks for this awesome release. I am not entirely sure if you get asked this much but I was just wondering if at any point you are intending to port your update to Gpsp to the caanoo. I only ask because the current version I find frustrating and at times unusable with certain games. If there is any chance you would be willing to take this request on that would be amazing. Thanks.

Hi Notaz,

will you release R17 also for Caanoo ? I think there are some bug fixed with that release.

Thanks,
mats158

Back