Release PCSX ReARMed, with a new GPU

Notaz:

Revolution X game slowdowns! to 0,5 fps on all PCSX ReArmed versions in about 0.30 seconds after starting the game

Any way to check what causes it?

BTW. CyberWar [Lawnmover man 2] and SpeedSter craping out on all PCSX versions..

I have a problem with Nekketsu Oyako - Thermal blooded parent and child. The game starts normally but after the Technosoft logo there is a black screen and corrupted graphic.

Another question: does PCSXReARMed support autofire?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really "my" Problem, some folks over at the german forum have a problem with "Grandia":

It always crashes when changing to "the fighting screen". The iso semms ok though as they can play it with pcsx-reloaded or ePSXe (Windows XP) without any Problems.

One of the two mentioned that it was working fine with R9.

Source [de]

Not really "my" Problem, some folks over at the german forum have a problem with "Grandia":

It always crashes when changing to "the fighting screen". The iso semms ok though as they can play it with pcsx-reloaded or ePSXe (Windows XP) without any Problems.

One of the two mentioned that it was working fine with R9.

Source [de]

Yep, i made a thread to this in both forums:

@notaz

With r13 and r14 PCSX ReARMed became the almost perfect emulator. But there are some game-specific issues. When I run Zanac x Zanac package classic Zanac edition work perfectly despite the "double emulation". Zanac Neo (from the same disk) runs almost perfectly too but d-pad controls often stucks in one of the diagonal directions. The only way to recover is to completely stop pressing d-pad buttons for several seconds. After that directinonal controls unstuck. Obviously it's fatal for such a dynamic game.

Looks like some kind of overflow unhandled by the gamepad emulation logic.

Played MediEvil, Jumping Flash, X-COM and CastleVania: SOTN on my Pandora last night. All played really well (especially good, since X-COM didn't play on the pc PSX emulator I last used).

Superb stuff. Very well done :)

I'm having trouble with the NTSC version of oddworld abes odysee (v1.1) in bin format and the latest version of pcsx rearmed.

It runs fine at first but when I get to the third or fourth screen and try to move to the next screen the game freezes (sound continues, and pcsx rearmed is still responsive).

I've played with the settings/plugins/bios but so far to no avail.

Anyone experienced the same thing or have any suggestions? I've checked the boards but only found people saying this game works fine.

Did you activate the fix in the options for that game?
No! Where is it? Looking for it now!

Aha I need to use PCSX4ALL plugin - thankyou!

PS - yes I'm a dumbass

Does anyone know any tips to get Doom working? I loved the PS1 version but can't get it working.. I haven't had it working on any version so far for the record.

Just loading my card full of PSX and other stuff ready for my jollydays in Greece

Does anyone know any tips to get Doom working? I loved the PS1 version but can't get it working.. I haven't had it working on any version so far for the record.

Just loading my card full of PSX and other stuff ready for my jollydays in Greece

Just by curiosity, what do you like about the PSX version that the PC version doesn't have?

Fixed Doom series at last.

Notaz:

Revolution X game slowdowns! to 0,5 fps on all PCSX ReArmed versions in about 0.30 seconds after starting the game
Any way to check what causes it?
Works here, probably missing audio tracks cause the problem for you (game asks to start some track and waits the seek to complete, emulator doesn't know seek location to report and game ends up waiting forever).

Back