The current situation

You're not starting an advertising thread? I stand corrected when you said "let's start a new thread" the "let's" part lead me to believe you would have some direct involvement. Otherwise perhaps you should have said "you should start..."

More ignorance. You glossed over my writing, and YOU write so much more!

"I am on board with advertisement, but Jesus H. let's start a new thread for new ideas?"

Did I post any new ideas?

About spare time I'm not sure why you bring it up if there is nothing positive that it is used for. Everything you take me to task for you could have done yourself proactively since obviously I never catch your meaning.

It's so you don't post walls of text containing all manner of misconceptions that are impossible for anyone to fully respond to.

It's interesting that although I spoke in generic terms everything revolves around you.

I was merely stating what I've done because I care. I want the preorders to get cleared, your inference that it goes to a character flaw in me is well... an unsurprising, willfully cognitive dissonance that pretty much sums your personality in my view.

"I am insulted" means I am insulted by your statement that people don't care because I am one who does. My implication was that others care because my story was a counterexample. The fact that I have to explain this to you explicitly is pretty sad...

Stating publicly that you will support any measure that helps them get their pandora first is great and all but misses the obvious point that people are getting tired of waiting for such measures to even be discussed or created. Saying I'll help build that house after the foundation is laid to the homeless doesn't help the homeless if no one will begin the process of laying the foundation! Lots of people will help after the foundation is laid. Why don't you help lay the foundation? You seem to know the best practices. Btw you wouldn't have had the opportunity to pitch in $500 and an old Pandora if there weren't the original investors piitching in their cash 3 years or more ago (in my case $768).

If pointing out the root cause of why people are dissatisfied 3 years later means you need to insult me, go for it. It only reinforces my point.

And your willful miscomprehension here has led you to suggesting that I won't back your complaints on the timeframe. I do! I'm just not going to participate in the OPT bashing because they're a small team trying to keep it together. Hurting their morale day-in-day-out solves nothing.

The flip side to that coin is, you have a timeframe to complain about, whereas I do not because I'm not an original preorder.

I'll be happy to reinforce your logically valid points.

I could be wrong in my statements about who is ultimately responsible for the loss of investment over time. I'm not a legal or business expert. It's simply my opinion, if the world at large doesn't support it then I am wrong. But I've never been in a situation where you can recover the difference for depreciation without agreeing to it ahead of time, for example in the form of an interest payment or finance charge. Maybe you could, but I'm saying I don't think you should be able to.

Also I had no expectation that "management would reply to my every gripe"! That's just you projecting onto me. I said chime in. It was done earlier in the thread and several people have canclled since then. One person said that if they got some assurances from OPT then they wouldn't cancel. Far be it from me to think that when management creats a thread about 100 cancellations and people are cancelling in that thread, that they might chime in. One such manager has around five thousand posts! Forgive me for thinking posting is part of the things they do every once in awhile.

No, I wasn't projecting. They have time limits, and the fact that ED has 5000 posts should speak to how hard he already works because he doesn't generally write bs posts.

I'm not saying you're wrong to criticize, but you stated that they didn't care. And I think that is false, they just have human limits like the rest of us.

I don't have time to reply to your every gripe either, this is true (hence why I've been silent and there's so much lag). But I wasn't projecting in my statement, you clearly don't understand that projection involves denial.

Their time is better invested in new customers who are interested rather than the old customers who are tired of waiting on preorders that are difficult to fulfill.

Well now the truth comes out. I think this is part of the philosophy that you operate under. Surely you believe this is how the OPT should operate. This being the case, you've slipped loose why everything that I said earlier is correct. So why be mad at me for speaking the truth?

This is such a dense statement. You really think I'm trying to hide the truth?

You don't understand my philosophies, I think it's safe to say you understand less than a majority of my statements.

I'd get into the difference between what a business should do under certain circumstances and how I believe OPT should operate ideally were they under better circumstances, but we can't even make it that far in rational discussion.

So again I am correct to say that old pre-orders are wishful thinkers if they somehow have the belief or perception that most anyone at large in the OPT will make their concerns a priority. This is because they are just old customers waiting on preorders that are difficult to fulfill. Yet in the same breath you support them completely!

In the same breath, I support preorders who are willing to stay but am not motivated to try to save one who wishes to cancel. Boy, what a contradiction!

I don't have a lot of time either. Time as a resource can be shared amongst the community. My previous efforts was to try to get the ball rolling instead of standing around talking about it.

This is de facto false, I'd be willing to wager that you hold the record for most words (and probably letters) averaged per post (excluding quotations). In the top 5, bare minimum. So, "a lot" being relative in nature, you certainly objectively have a lot of time compared to the rest of us.

The thing I love most between the interaction between you and I is that either your attitude, actions or words prove me right everytime.

Every time, huh? And you think of ME as self-centered... project much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this is all terribly interesting and everything, but lets try to calm down and not butt heads here, 'mmkay. Or, at least, look at it this way: you're both equally boring.

:p

Every time, huh? And you think of ME as self-centered... project much?

There's no need to project. You've misinterpreted everything that I said. Then you use it to swing from my taint hairs. It is a character flaw in you if I speak in general terms and you get insulted. That's weird man. You don't post ideas, but you bitch about others posting new ideas instead. Then you act like a new thread nazi, talking about "let's start a new thread" and I figure you were implying your personal involvment in the matter. But of course that's not the case. I told you I stand corrected and you still had to spaz over it. I already stood corrected! What are you continuing to go on about? For that matter why?

You continue the taint swinging by pointing out that the mere fact of clarifying why people are dissatisfied is justification for you insulting me. This has nothing to do with you backing complaints. I don't even know where you come up with this stuff. You already explained why they don't care or previously allowed that perception to continue. Why argue against facts?

As for your philosophy you clearly laid it out. You claim that OPT had no other choice but to do things the way that they are doing it and the fault lies with the dissatisfied customer if he didn't cancel because the priority should be to generate new sales instead of worrying about old sales hard to fill. Further since the CC debacle occured OPT has their hands tied with little much that they can do. Additionally pointing out areas of improvement means in your mind that someone is attacking OPT. Same thing with pointing out the things that should be done but hadn't. Asking you for help in sorting out these issues or brainstorming new ideas is impossible because you take it as an attack.

Then, in a stroke of genius you decide to support the preorders that are going to stay instead of supporting the effort to retain the preorders that are going to leave. Well the whole point is to keep the preorders that are going to leave! If something springs a leak, do you fix the part that isn't broken or do you try to repair the leak?! You can't even identify the problem, no wonder you can't offer any solutions.

Now as far as OPT and the community caring, damn right they didn't care. Look how people told founding pre-orders to cancel. That reply was on speed dial. Look at all the things done to address the situation beyond setting up a sales ratio. You prove you don't care yourself because in a thread bringing up concerns about 100 people cancling you claim that they wouldn't respond to bs posts. BS posts! The 100 cancels was a wakeup call dude. Let's look at some timing about certain changes that popped up in the last week.

I said that customers should be contacted directly without having to dreg through forums for info. In the event preorders can't be met in a timely fashion, the customers order should be cancelled with an offer to renew. There should also be announcements from the team sent directly.

Craigix']Hello Alex,

You will be getting an email soon, actually everyone who has a preorder will be getting an email within the next 7 days.

It will give details of how to get a refund, as well as an update on the Pandora.

Thanks,

Craig

I said we need banners,flyers,kickstarter donations,tshirts,press kits, preloaded SD cards, cross promotions, contests, ads, help from the community.

The infuriating fact in all of this is that there is an obvious issue and those affected are left with the perception that very little thought, planning or effort went into solving the problem other than using new sales to release old pre-orders. This is a fine plan so how about we start selling the hell out of these Pandoras by any means necessary to keep and fill the obligation to the original investors in a timely fashion.

Flyers, newspaper ads, hacker conventions, conventions in general, youtube, twitter, facebook, forum sig ads, direct emails to the original investors, suggested ideas on how to advertise, requested ideas on how to advertise, ebay auctions. Any number of ideas could have been used to shorten the wait. Instead the best I hear is get a refund or would you rather we went bankrupt? Like those are the only options. Now people don't even want us to get a refund!

Now if everyone is getting updated to the 1ghz model (which is great!) find a way to communicate that better than just adding another forum post to the almost 5k you have. Is email now broken? It worked fine when I made my original purchase. Also sending emails is not the same as answering them, so although Ed's inbox is blowing up doesn't mean an official notification can't be sent from the Pandora team.

For instance the front page has zero announcements.
I'm not sure how you came to the belief that I thought if Craig went bankrupt we'd still be getting a Pandora or our money back. It's part of the reason why I said that obviously Craig going bankrupt was not what I wanted to happen. Saying that at least this way, you can actually get something even if it is late is insufficient. How about we get things in a timely fashion by promoting the hell out of the product to generate sales. How about some transparency and clarification? How many classic preorders are left? Say the number is 700. What is the plan to get these out of the door? Are there any time frame estimates. Is there a method to openly communicate the status of these orders without having to dig through forums? Is there more than one plan of attack to address the issue? Are there any non-forum specific official statements on the matter. Does a faq exist that addresses most of these issues?

If communication where more open and direct by design certain email inboxes wouldn't be so full. Can you tell me what has been done in any of these regards to fix the problem? As far as I know there is merely some ratio of new sales versus old and now a kickstarter project. That's it! Is it your claim that that is all that needs to be done? No official statements. No direct emails keeping everyone appraised etc. Further to expect anything more than what has been given us is declared irrational and unrealistic.

Here's where you blame the customer again. And my response.

If this were true and people had such expectations during the initial preorder don't you think this point would have been argued more often and successfully? Why isn't this the case? It's because no one had any idea back then that they would be waiting 3 years for a unit while at the same time see new buyers getting their units in less than a month. That wouldn't be so bad if more was communicated to the classic preorder folks directly and a more robust plan of attack developed to address the issue other than telling us to just wait it's coming.

Then going over the CC issue and how Craigx could have gone bankrupt etc. Instead of outfront saying these crappy things happened but we made a promise to you and this is how we plan to keep it. We're going to have to use the funds of new purchases to release old preorders. I know. I know that seems unfair but the reality of the situation is that the funds really aren't there. To expedite the process where going to x, y and z and we invite the community to provide us with ideas. We've even created a Pandora ad image that you can print and display in your home town and are working on forum signatures that link to our advertisement website and videos. We're even going to send some of our older refurbished units to game blogs for reviews and we have a secret bomb that we haven't released yet so stay tuned for more info.

Craigx said:

This was actually working really well, we managed to clear some debts and ship about 100 units quickly, but then we had some large preorders cancelled unexpectedly. The people who cancelled these were not being nasty or awkward, they just needed the money back and I can understand this in the current climate. It amounted to ~100 units.
I claim that the fact so many people cancelled is why we are having this discussion and why the update was posted in the first place. Now if you read the boards, you'll see that those that have cancelled due to delays or other related issues are marginalized as if their input or money is no longer required. Allow me to illustrate.
(I then go onto to post all the rude forum members telling people to cancel etc)

This appears to be an atypical event with some rarity associated with it. That's why we're talking about it. Because it's a big deal. So what is the root cause(s) of the issue? People have been told to cancel for a long time here and obviously some did just that well within acceptable or expected limits. Do you understand how tiresome it is to be a founder and lurker and when another founder asks questions or expresses displeasure to see over and over again how they are often met with a lack of empathy or even curtesy? Everyone is happy with their results and can't grasp why someone else might not be happy with theirs. Instead of helping to solve the problem these people just tell them to cancel. That's is far as their thought goes. They give the impression "I'm happy and if you're not happy you should wait. If you can't wait you should cancel (you can see how that is working out)."

The problem is that waiting and canceling aren't the only options for customer satisfaction. For instance if you show someone a roadmap with milestones and you consistently meet those milestones it's much much easier to wait to get to the end of the road instead of hearing "Hey you back seat driver! Hush up there or get out!" Another hypothesis of mine is that since the founders have not en masse requested a refund a sense of security arose in that old pre-orders are in the bag. Why worry over them or prioritize them? They get their stuff when they get their stuff! This shows directly the value of the founders held by most on this board and the team itself.

How can I say this? Look at the discussion. What are we talking about? Everything we're talking about prioritizes everything other than the founding customers. When this is brought up people seem to think that addressing this issue somehow removes the ability to sell new units or gain profitability. Frankly I think 1ghz units are cool. I'm a little incensed however that directly after the announcement was made for these units an equally large announcement was not made for founding investors. Why? My guess is because we're just considered old customers anyway and they already have our money with little fear of cancellation, because historically speaking we don't cancel. We don't cancel because we love the idea of the Pandora that much.

So now we're just second and third class gaming citizens that occasionally pipe up every once and awhile but if you ignore them, they'll settle down just fine. Man up. Think on it a bit. Address us. Address the issue. So you don't have people like me speculating on how communication, forum activity, email activity etc etc is leading to an increase in cancellations. This whole thread is a response to cancellations! Cancellation is a bad thing. If we tried to figure out how to stop them instead of telling people to do them I think we would be on the way to a good thing.

stardroid, on 19 September 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

Also keep in mind its a HUGE logistc task they have to deal with and its not even their main job! They're doing this in their free time.
No doubt. Why not let volunteers help with the trivial stuff so that they can concentrate on the non-trivial stuff? Ask the community for ideas. Why waste time answering the same questions over and over, when you can answer it once and post it as a document? Someone around here has photoshop skills. Why not have a Pandora ad contest with cheap but decent prizes. Or set up a set it and forget it Pandora store that sells mousepads, t-shirts, mugs or whatever? Ask for community help in designing those too. There's many solutions to the problem. Some better than others, but we've got to at least think about it.

OH LOOK! ED respondes to a BS post!!!!

So instead of addressing better solutions to the problem the boards concentrate on what caused the problem. But a really good excuse is just that. An excuse. Above someone posted 6 points on making the experience better yet few are interested. It is this disinterest, the constant suggestion to cancel, the reactive instead of the preactive or proactive board behavior and the sucks to be you mentality that is the reason why people are canceling in droves. Ed and Craigx have frankly too much on their plate.

Well, the only quotes you had there which affect my shop or me was the one from www.dragonbox.de (Where is my Pandora???) where the issue was not a missing shipment or refund, but simply a missing tracking eMail from DHL.

While I've got a huge email backlog, I check them regularly for any urgent stuff, so I usually refund right away.

All the other quotes were from Craigs customers, not mine. While we work together on the Pandora, our companies, eMails and shops don't have anything to do with each other.

Agreed. I just included that as a data point that not everything is bad and that you guys work to solve the problems. I had considered posting more background info on the matter from the thread, but instead I appear to have confused matters by trying not to confuse matters. In any case the fact that the companies are separate entities with respective shops, emails and such might not be immediately apparent to board lurkers or future investors.It is my belief that board culture needs to change from wait or cancel as the only options. The longer the wait without suitable communication or plans of attack will cause a certain amount of people to cancel. The more people are told to cancel as the definitive answer to their questions, the more people will cancel. In the long run we want less cancellations which is obvious by now. What's not so obvious is the path or solution required to slow down or abolish altogether these cancellations.I'm not sure why people are confused about what I'm saying frankly. I want this to be a success and am offering my opinionated supposition on what factors may or may not be hindering such success. From my limited viewpoint it appears that there is a problem that no one is seriously and fervently trying to solve. Prove me wrong and I would be ecstatic. I want to be proved wrong because that means there is a plan in affect that guarantees that the 2 pandoras I ordered so very long ago will be arriving, maybe not tomorrow or even soon but in a planned and determined fashion.

Here's you bitching at someone for not reading a forum post, then using spare time to explain why you can't do the same.

If you can't bother to read back in the thread like a responsible forumite, try this: it's OPT's responsibility your Pandoras are late, it's your responsibility your refund isn't worth as much as it originally was. EDIT: Of course, that's my opinion.

Nah, it's a matter of spare time... I can see you don't understand, so nevermind.

So I'll stop there. There's several more examples of me presenting ideas and the tone I use. Somehow in taint-swinging land you've turned this into a reason to attack and behave like a well used spunk sock. But let's look at what happened shortly after offering this critique that sadly and impotently, you literally weren't a part of. Even after several invitations from myself personally.

Now after all my ATTACKS on the OPT what are the recent results?

First off, some facts:

• Production is running fine now, even for the 1GHz units. Once we got the parts, we can theoretically produce 250 per week.
  • Every order placed at my shop (www.dragonbox.de) will ship out RIGHT AWAY, also the 1GHz units!
    Only 1GHz orders from Craigs shop (OpenPandora Ltd., UK) have a backlog right now - and I'll do anything to help to clear this backlog.
    So no worries - if you want a 1GHz unit NOW, you can order and get it!
  • My shop is not broke, nor have I run out of funds. Nothing to worry here, production will continue as planned.

Okay, now here are some thoughts I had.

The most important thing is that we increase the sales of the Pandora - as these sales fund the remaining preorders and therefore also ensure the future of the Pandora.

There are various ways of increasing the sales...

1. Get new customers!

The Pandora right now is a bit pricey - but there are probably a lot more interested customers out there who have the money and would like to buy it and support the idea of a niche device.

However, right now, every customer has to KNOW about the Pandora in order to buy it. Therefore, without news on websites (like the one at Eurogamer), we won't get new customers.

We need to increase the Google Rankings for more common keywords (like Emulator, Playstation, etc.) so that we also get customers NOT searching specifically for the Pandora.

Luckily, I've got an online marketing expert in my company who knows how to improve these rankings - and we want to do that with new videos.

I'm already working on new videos - and you can help me, if you want...

... providing me videos recorded from TV Out.

... by letting me know which games or emulated games would be great to show.

... by providing me with the most important keywords that we need for the Pandora.

These Videos will surely help get some more interest - and sell more units. More sold units mean a faster clearing of all remaining queues.

2. Get additional funds

I've seen the idea of a donation fund on the other thread - and the idea is great. Right now, we've got 22,000 users who subscribed to the Pandora newsletter. While not all of them are probably still interested in the Pandora, if every single one of them donated only 8 EUR, I could immediately produce and ship out ALL preorders!

Of course, not everyone will donate - but every EUR is helping, so there might be some who'll help us out. Maybe I can even find some bigger supporters - I don't think so, but it sure is worth trying.

If YOU want to support classic preorders, check out this donation website :)

I WILL let you know over time how many units I was able to sponsor.

And I will use that money to also fund Craigs 1GHz queue as well as both classic preorder queues.

3. Cross-Upgrade your preorder to an instant-delivery 1GHz Pandora!

So you ordered a classic Pandora from Craig, have some more money ready and would gladly pay for an update to a 1GHz unit which will be delivered right away?

That's possible now! All you need to know is your order number and head over to my shop.

As long as there are units in stock, you can upgrade it and get it right away - promised :)

4. Lower the price

While many of you here agree that the Pandora is worth its price, it's still a bit high for a lot of interested users.

I'd like everyone to be able to afford the Pandora - however, right now we urgently need the money to be able to also fund old preorders, so I can't really lower the price until we have all preorders cleared.

When we've got all preorders delivered, a lower price should be possible - and attract more customers.

So the faster we can get the above things going, the better for EVERYONE in the community!

Okay, and here is my call for help!

While I'm working hard to keep everything going, I am only one person and have my limits.

We're a community - and we probably have a lot of talented members here. So if you'd like to help us out, it would be awesome.

As mentioned above, I could really help with doing more videos.

Some advertising (Banner, Flyer, etc.) would also help. Are there any graphic designers here that could create these?

I will provide you with everything you need.

Maybe some of you know some blogs, magazines, websites we should approach for a Pandora Review?

Could it be that anyone here knows someone who has a lot of money and tends to support small projects like this one? Please let me know - and I'll approach him.

And as you know, I'm way behind with my emails... I will set up a ticket system soon, and there should also be a section where community members could help out answering these questions.

Interested in helping out here? Let me know.

That's it for today - thanks a lot for your huge support - let's keep things going :)

Hello Alex,

You will be getting an email soon, actually everyone who has a preorder will be getting an email within the next 7 days.

It will give details of how to get a refund, as well as an update on the Pandora.

Thanks,

Craig

But I guess this was all just a lucky coincidence.

Guys, this is all terribly interesting and everything, but lets try to calm down and not butt heads here, 'mmkay. Or, at least, look at it this way: you're both equally boring.

Don't look now, but I expect you're asleep by now. Snnnnzzz!

Contest details would be posted on the OPT site as well as DC's. A Batman theme is PERFECT for the Pandora! Just look at it!

Batman?? How is batman perfect for the pandora? Thinks like pak ghosts have retro cool with them and would be far more suitable. I think things with a dual appeal, like space invaders and pac ghosts, which originated in games but now appear as symbols of an era outside the gaming world. Things like dungeon master are great to some but so geeky as to cut of the mainstream but if you stay on the cool side of geekdom it'll work. Many audiophiles wouldnt mind a pac ghost but you wouldnt catch them with batman. Its like the difference between sooty and zippy. Zippy is a symbol of a generation, sooty is a pants kids tv show.
The Pandora is a multifunction device and does some things I'd expect the BatLaptop to do, too, so...

What I'd love more than anything else is this, though:

PandoraClosed.JPG
I really need to find someone around here who can plot vinyl stickers.

It's tempting

http://www.amazon.com/Generations-Letters-3-Pack-Pieces-GS12041/dp/B005PU9VT6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1349206693&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=red+vinyl+letters+upper+lower

but I like the font you used better. I bet someone could about do yours as a stencil with a bit of support for the centers of the A,P,D and O.

Ok. Everyone just stop flaming. It gets us nowhere.

It's impossible because this dude keeps attacking me at every turn. It would probably be more effective if instead of asking the both of us to stop whatever, that you tell the guy that acts like he's a tick with his head embedded in my lower scrotal to give it a rest. If someone quotes me then attacks me, what do you think I'm going to do? I'm going to try to defend myself. As his attacks and insults increase there is only so long before I have to invoke the Shiva Protocol.

Or! Someone could have read both arguments and acted as in arbitrator and stopped it before it carried on. Now if no one is reading the dialogue and their irritation stems from long blocks of text that they haven't read anyway, maybe read some shit and head it off at the pass! How long could you last with someone being a douche to you constantly and no one does any corrective action on the douche. But don't you dare defend yourself.

Now I know you didn't read that long ass block of text I wrote above because the size annoyed you and not the content. You should read it because it illustrates that I deserve more credit than I am getting and why I'm tired of people swinging from my nads.

Just a quick note inbetween:

Thanks for your donations so far, I'll also add the donations I already had on this account for shipping even more units.

The first 10 units funded with these donations should ship soon :)

Additionally, a quick info for all the Cross-Upgraders:

Tomorrow is a holiday in Germany, so they will ship on Thursday :)

Thanks for your donations so far, I'll also add the donations I already had on this account for shipping even more units.

ED - quick questions.

1. If someone wanted to donate the actual amount needed to clear/ship a languished batch 1 pre-order, what would that amount be?

2. For a batch 2?

3. For a 1Ghz?

4. If someone sent in an adequate amount to do so and asked for it to be used toward clearing a specific class of order, would you be able to make sure it is used as such?

Thank you - please enjoy your holiday!

You know what would be cool? Saying something BEFORE it's too late. It's like pulling a condom out of your wallet after you have sex and saying we really should use protection. :p

That should be an extra thread and needs much more publicity because between all the whining and flaming and fighting that is going on in the other threads this is freaking amazing...

ED - quick questions.

1. If someone wanted to donate the actual amount needed to clear/ship a languished batch 1 pre-order, what would that amount be?

2. For a batch 2?

3. For a 1Ghz?

4. If someone sent in an adequate amount to do so and asked for it to be used toward clearing a specific class of order, would you be able to make sure it is used as such?

Do you mean to upgrade or how much money is needed as donation to send one unit out?

That should be an extra thread and needs much more publicity because between all the whining and flaming and fighting that is going on in the other threads this is freaking amazing...

I'll open up a thanks-thread for that, as I'll notify the ones who got their units thanks to donations about it :)

Just do it in pms guys, would that be more acceptable?

Yes one hundred percent if I actually wanted to talk to the guy! Just be sure to tell him the very next time he quote attacks me to take it to PM. In fact I'm not opposed to a general rule of 3 or so quotes back and forth automatically goes to pm's. He has singed my taint curlies with his breath for weeks now. It starts here on page 6!

Regardless if you guys are sick of our chatter or not, again that long ass post up there establishes that whatever percieved attacks on OPT people might think I committed, I had a positive influence on recent occurances documented and outlined above. I know it's too long for you to read, however it's documented and reflected in certain aspects of how the business is run.

ED - quick questions.

2. For a batch 2?

3. For a 1Ghz?

Do you mean to upgrade or how much money is needed as donation to send one unit out?

Donation to send one unit out. In case any of us are crazy enough to do it. Is it different depending on which queue it is funding?

Forgive my ignorance, but I still don't quite get why you don't sue the hell out of Circuit Co (link points to Mr_Loon's unanswered question to Craig). If things are so clearly in OpenPandora's favour, this should be a lot more efficient than yet another round of donations and paid upgrades...
Circuit co are in america so a lawyer who handles international stuff is needed.Op may not be able to afford the cost of legal action.It was mentioned that craig was looking at using a lawyer provided by the state.Either way it could be years before they would see any money from it.

Back