The current situation

So I'm waiting 2nd month on a refund and no word from OP Ltd. just only "I'm working on this with Ed" :\ Looks like Craigx is looking towards money from Kickstarter to cover all refunds/not shipped Pandoras due 20k Euro will go to Ed.

it's not the same company who makes the ICP2, using money from ks would be fraudulent and they already told us they can't... you'll need to wait for craig to gain some money out of it (and wants to reinvest that for refund old preorder...). which should takes a few month at best, ICP2 ks won't help us in the next few month

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, I do not want a refund. I want the 1ghz Pandora that I paid extra money to upgrade to. I will wait as long as takes

and have sympathy with ED and Craig for what happened with CC. Not your fault guys. If you have any idea as when

I will get my order (# 84 in the que). , please let me know. Good luck.......

I also waiting for my 1GHz and I'll wait til end of this month as they wrote then see what happen.

Coz. Jacquelyn would estimate the next shipment would be mid/end of October as she wrote on email before.

Other point is Craig update quite often for iCP2 backer but nothing for us after that.

I am a late first batcher from April of 2010 and I for one cannot wait for the day when I get my unit so I can show it to the naysayers. It has been a long road, the van bursting into flames, the volcano and so forth.

Back