I said it would be a full English breakfast. You'd want comfort food.

Or an Unimog

DSC00253.JPG

You See: There is Place for 1 Pandora, so 1000 Pandorae would fit easyle

My Pinzgauer has even more space.. Sadly I can't demonstrate as no Pandora yet!

Or an Unimog

You See: There is Place for 1 Pandora, so 1000 Pandorae would fit easyle

Showing off your Unimog and Pandora.. making some here jealous..

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid support shall continue
<rant>

Hmmm, how do you define "solid support".

I'm still waiting for answers to my numerous bumps on my d-pad issue...

No answer in three weeks... how solid would that be ?

Maybe I should have bought a support badge, instead of a developer badge... had such a thing existed.

Sorry to sound bitter, but buying a 500$ contraption and not being able to use it because I get pissed off with said d-pad... well, it doesn't help soothing.

Yes I could RMA it (and will, ultimately), but I was hoping that said "solid support" would last more than a week, more so when I'm willing to try to fix it if I can, and am providing updates.

</rant>

Solid support shall continue
<rant>

Hmmm, how do you define "solid support".

I'm still waiting for answers to my numerous bumps on my d-pad issue...

No answer in three weeks... how solid would that be ?

Maybe I should have bought a support badge, instead of a developer badge... had such a thing existed.

Sorry to sound bitter, but buying a 500$ contraption and not being able to use it because I get pissed off with said d-pad... well, it doesn't help soothing.

Yes I could RMA it (and will, ultimately), but I was hoping that said "solid support" would last more than a week, more so when I'm willing to try to fix it if I can, and am providing updates.

</rant>

Hi

Instead of ranting on here, why did you not just RMA the unit as soon as you knew something was not right, or if you were that peed

off sent it back for a refund. I really do not think ranting on here will solve your problem.

You keep bumping your issue on here as you say, but this is really not the place to resolve issues such as yours.

I am not sticking up for the OP team but they cannot be on these forums 24/7 resolving issues.

Have you contacted them of forum ?

I told you to just sent it back and we would fix it, I don't understand what more we can do?

I suppose we could send you a replacement keymat if you want to fit it yourself rather than return the unit?

I told you to just sent it back and we would fix it, I don't understand what more we can do?

I suppose we could send you a replacement keymat if you want to fit it yourself rather than return the unit?
now THATS support in my book.

many a time I have found myself with a device that has a fault which i know i could fix in 30 minutes, but to keep the warranty you have to send it in, have it checked, then sent for repair (if the people testing it manages to produce the fault at all) then sent back to your store, add time for lazy ass wannabe store-sellers who want to be sellers, but are placed "in the back" for lacking "seller traits" like compassion, logic and patience to scratch the surface, only to find that the device fails again after 2 minutes because of shoddy work / no work having been done.

if only every company would send out replacement parts so we could do D.I.Y. repairs... sigh.

I can honestly say, I have only had the best customer service experiance thru the girls at Craig's shop. The only problem I have ever had is the time it takes to get a reply, but considering how many emails they get in a day, week, month, I'm suprised I hear back at all :lol:

But I guess every persons Pandora experiance is different, but even though I have had some defects with units, Jacquelyn has gone above and beyond to keep me a satisfied customer. Hopefully when things start to level off, and supply begins to meet demand, Craig will send his office staff on a trip somewhere for some much needed R&R!

Chris

Would eternal gratitude be enough to jump me ahead in the queue? I'm running a booth at this year's Midwest Gaming Classic (www.midwestgamingclassic.com) in Milwaukee, WI. It will have thousands of attendees, I was hoping to be able to show off a Pandora. :)

Then again, there may be other owners planning on going. Anyone here near Milwaukee?

Ok, I will try to add this reply without sounding like a dick.

A month and a half my foot. I've been at the edge of getting my Pandora in Craigs queue for a little over 3 months now (and I know quite a few other people are closer than me). I hear an estimate at 1.5 months a month ago for a completion of batch 1 and still no email. When these non-conservative estimates are given by Craig over and over again, eventually he will loose credibility (from what I have read, quite a few people have already.) Also, I can't speak for anyone else, but if I hear about the iControlpad 1 more time in the Pandora boards again, I'm going to lose my mind. We come here for Pandora news, not the iControlpad news. And Craig, please don't take this as an attack, I'm a little steamed and I'm venting a little, but I'm trying to construct the vent as useful criticism as best as I can right now.

As for the rest of the OP team, any new news? Please?

Ok, I will try to add this reply without sounding like a dick.

A month and a half my foot. I've been at the edge of getting my Pandora in Craigs queue for a little over 3 months now (and I know quite a few other people are closer than me). I hear an estimate at 1.5 months a month ago for a completion of batch 1 and still no email. When these non-conservative estimates are given by Craig over and over again, eventually he will loose credability (from what I have read, quite a few people have already.) Also, I can't speak for anyone else, but if I hear about the iControlpad 1 more time in the Pandora boards again, I'm going to lose my mind. We come here for Pandora news, not the iControlpad news. And Craig, please don't take this as an attack, I'm a little steamed and I'm venting a little, but I'm trying to construct the vent as useful criticism as best as I can right now.

As for the rest of the OP team, any new news? Please?
Seconded. This is about the third time I've been waiting for the shipping email any day. I can't take it much more, I am beginning to get a little p'ssed off again. Since ordering my Pandora last year, I've had a death in the family, done another year toward my degree, and been diagnosed with depression (that was this week, actually). Come on. I just got my 3DS today; they were only just being prototyped when I ordered my Pandora.

Now I will draw the hatred of others who are waiting for Pandora, having joined the Premium Order. I would like to know where you sent me, because I'm waiting since February 26 the object of desire of us all, not even was the Holy Grail :) .

The fact that my mail has not led to any response, and visiting the forum, the feeling of a lack of transparency makes the buyer's likely in a state of prayer and hope.

At the same time I joined the Premium Order, I also bought iControlpad which I promptly arrived.

I can only report a positive experience for a product with enormous potential in this group was born and developed with a process different from Pandora.

I would hope that we can for now on to have greater transparency is for orders to shipments, to improve the atmosphere that exists and is reflected by the Forum

If you deem my fierce criticism to your work and the community, and only a board and as such you can listen or not!

My bad english with Google translate from an italian user

Back