So, what's the current status of everything?

The rotated hdmi issue is known although I'd forgotten it temporarily, although the noise issue sounds curious.

The bluetooth errors you saw presumably are those in the cluster of errors at 11.05s. I don't know anything specific about those but they're complaining about missing source widgets, whatever those are.

Reactions: rSl
Sadness! I had a great time with the Pyra yesterday and installed a lot of things. Today, the bluetooth stopped working again! The error messages are different (slightly) from last time and I hope someone can help me understand them. I put the dmesg output at http://sprunge.us/9Elti8 in the hope that someone can help me with that.

In other news, hdmi does not work correctly. The image is rotated -90 degrees and there is some kind of signal noise (intermittent noise). I have successfully installed tmux, powerline, vim (regular), and vim-airline, along with a bunch of other plugins so my terminal looks good now.
Did you try to reorient the image using xrandr ?
Someone may help if you provide the output of "xrandr" while hdmi is connected.

xrandr doesn't work with fbturbo, but he could go the terminal and disable TILER rotation.
I can look up the commandos, I'm on-the-go at the moment.

Reactions: rSl
But we'll work on stuff like Bluetooth and Modem setup in the OS soon as well, as soon as I built myself another working prototype :)
Just send the parts here, I'll assemble it, and send it right back, when I shift my focus to the one I ordered.
You're sending out black ops teams, now? That HDMI thing seems to be serious business.

As mysteriously as it went away, the bluetooth came back after several reboots. The only difference between this one and the others is that it is plugged in to microusb power. I don't know if that made the difference or it is just one of those things.

xrandr doesn't work with fbturbo, but he could go the terminal and disable TILER rotation.
Can we define rotation in xorg.conf, according to fbturbo man page " option rotate 'string'" is supported.
Stopping tiler would rotate pyra display also, I guess.

Well, you can buy vouchers so that on the day you just need to click a couple of buttons, enter a few codes, and maybe pay a bit extra for postage if you miscalculated. I'm most of the way myself for some months now.

Well, you can buy vouchers so that on the day you just need to click a couple of buttons, enter a few codes, and maybe pay a bit extra for postage if you miscalculated. I'm most of the way myself for some months now.

I get it, that’s cool, but I’d just like to know exactly how much more I owe, and to pay exactly that.

As mysteriously as it went away, the bluetooth came back after several reboots. The only difference between this one and the others is that it is plugged in to microusb power. I don't know if that made the difference or it is just one of those things.
ED said unter the Prototype thread, that strange errors happen, when the battery gets too low, as the OS doesn't recognise it correctly.
If it works with power attached, it's most likely the bluetooth had a power issue.
At least that would make sense to me.

I finally got the Windows 10 Upgrade on my 2011 Lenovo Thinkpad ,
Now I have vacation until next week, then wee have Inventory Counting
I am at the last 2 Witcher Books

And Outside it’s 7 degrees Celsius, too warm for January and it’s cloudy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

After 19 months of neglect, I've updated my phone's custom ROM to its Android 10 based incarnation, which meant jumping through a lot of hoops and some setbacks.
It's dark outside. Asking myself "Is winter coming?" My scooter's still at my mother's, since I left it there to avoid pyrotechnical vandalism. The answer is 42.
Post automatically merged:

And I can't figure out, why I had speed camera traps on the list of available POIs in OSMAnd+ before the wrecking ball, but not now after installing everything new. *scratches head ... his*

Hey, is there any reason we can't use AudioFlinger on the Pyra? It's open source as part of Android, and it does the stuff we need I think.

I don't know exactly but, AudioFlinger probably will require android specific things (?kernel), and clients (audio player/browser/video player/chat/telephony apps etc.,) will need to be recompiled to support AudioFlinger. Too much efforts I think.

Reactions: olf
Back