So, what's the current status of everything?

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Wasn’t it so that the Case Production was meant to be in January 2020, so there should be some updates soon on the Massproduktion Side??

Or had Evildragon just not the time to post??

Instead of the quest for a Pyra Plural, which is „Many“ in think it’s first a bit more important to have more then a few Pyra..

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
I've already made by best guess why the production of the first run of cases for new Pyry gets pushed forward to mid Feb. And I've not noticed much news on the pyra kernel mailing list to be honest, although perhaps discussion has moved from kernel stuff to userland stuff, which might count things like battery charging.

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
If it where the past, I would join your plural discussion whit my Shiny new Blue 4G4GB Pyra Pree Pree Order Edition NR 28, and don’t ask for an Update on the Massproduktion ^^

Phlyra

Still Fresh
If we base our lore on Ancient Greek mythology, that means we can also expect a Pandora II!

Dr. λ the Typer of Terms

Inferrer of Types and β-Reducer of β-Redexes
If it where the past, I would join your plural discussion whit my Shiny new Blue 4G4GB Pyra Pree Pree Order Edition NR 28, and don’t ask for an Update on the Massproduktion ^^
I thought all Pyrii were going to be black except for the proto-types. Is it just pre-pre-orders who can get blue ones or can us regular pre-order peasants also get a blue Pyra?

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
I haven't heard any confirmation on what colours will be available, or if any are going to be specially available to us pre-pre-orderers at all. I'm not expecting that personally, and I don't know where Matty got his info from.

Dr. λ the Typer of Terms

Inferrer of Types and β-Reducer of β-Redexes
I cannot find where it was said that black would be the colour. Maybe I was wrong. I did find this though:
I don't have multiple colors planned at the beginning. This would be way too much work with all the different units we already have - it's simply impossible to handle.

If we have different colors, then these will be available later. And everyone can easily replace the case if need be :)
So that means there is still hope for a blue Pyra. I think I'll join matzesu in his wishful thinking (I also want blue).