Release Pandora apps video section

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We're thinking of adding 'videos' to the Pandora apps site so we can collect together all the videos in one place. Good idea?

I'd like if the source code of the appstore was open so we could submit patches to fix and improve it further.

Sounds good.

Are you thinking of just a separate section with videos or also the ability to attach a video to an application besides/instead of screenshots?

Well there's already the ability to add a video to an application, so I believe Craig is wanting every Pandora video in one place for easy viewing like in the Pandora video vault.. except more integrated into the main Pandora apps site itself (shares the theme etc.).

that would be cool, but is it then also possible to see the videos directly on the pandora?

Great idea, I assume these would be embedded. Would you be able to view them on pandora

that would be cool, but is it then also possible to see the videos directly on the pandora?
Great idea, I assume these would be embedded. Would you be able to view them on pandora
Would have thought that it would just hold Youtube videos and offer a way to sort through them??

Embedded would be nice but make it a lot harder to add videos etc. I can't see Craig wanting to spend ages uploading and sorting through videos :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea, but ease of search-ability is a must. Is the ability to have a preview video not in the app store? ( don't yet have mine, so I don't visit much) If not I think that would be the better option. Instead of having people have to go the video section to download or view a streaming video then have to go back to their page to finally decide to download the app. Point is video would be great, but if not easy then people won't care. They will simply download the app and try it instead of trying to find the video in a separate section.

Back