Release The new website

Something is up with the picture thingy in Safari, it goes white then fades to the picture AFTER the text is displayed, shouldn't it be cross fading?

Will this (ever) become the new default homepage? I do like it.

The only remaining issue for me, it takes a while to load.

Might be better if it can load the actual Pandora image before the screenshots that go in it.

Yes, we're working on getting the site online.

I'm currently translating it into German.

With any luck I'll be able to address the loading issues soon. Life's been a little chaotic lately, so I haven't got much done.

Will you keep the old site somewhere accessable, for potential customers that want to get real informations about the device(OS, DevKit, wiki, repo, current status and so on) and not just mouthful of marketing-polished sentences that read like they were taken from some Apple/Samsung/w.e. site?

Will you keep the old site somewhere accessable, for potential customers that want to get real informations about the device(OS, DevKit, wiki, repo, current status and so on) and not just mouthful of marketing-polished sentences that read like they were taken from some Apple/Samsung/w.e. site?

Yes, I want to enhance it, use it as portal and include more detailed information and ressources.

Basically turning it from a main website to an official portal.

Back