The current situation

Well i read the start of this thread but started skimming when the pissing contests started.

Is there any point in asking when i will be recieving my 'original preorder' '1ghz upgrade' from Craig?

Does anyone know?

While the op was an interesting read my patience is starting to wear thin.

I am not in need of a refund but it would be nice to know when i shall recieve what i paid for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this is all terribly interesting and everything, but lets try to calm down and not butt heads here, 'mmkay. Or, at least, look at it this way: you're both equally boring.

:p

I'd like to reprase that in my own kind words as "STFU, bitches"

- no one is going to read all that boring stuff you wrote

- if you have skillz, you could earn money for a new pandora instead of typing all that

- can we please have a separate thread / section for complaints and attacks on craig / OPT?

- and would the moderators please move all such posts to those sections?

I'm following this thread because I'd like to know (from craig) when this situation will be resolved.

Nearly all the rest of the posts are off topic, and no use to anyone.

Seriously I don't know what the f they are gonna do to resume the 1GHz + original preorder queues. There's talk of receiving the 22k back from tax however ALL that will do is pay Ed for the 1GHz units already delivered by Craig. Once Craig has paid that we're back to the same situation zero money left and now 2 queues to clear.

Can we cull the negativity - EDs on the case:

Also Many community members, including myself, and others that are still waiting for their Pandoras, and some that already have their Pandoras are donating to help clear the queues of both ED and Craig.

Basically it looks like ED is working to clear both queues. 10 units have gone out thanks to donations.

Can we cull the negativity - EDs on the case: http://boards.openpa...ted-2012-10-01/

Also Many community members, including myself, and others that are still waiting for their Pandoras, and some that already have their Pandoras are donating to help clear the queues of both ED and Craig.

Basically it looks like ED is working to clear both queues. 10 units have gone out thanks to donations.

Personally I am quite pleased with the direction Craigix and ED are taking things. They've communicated what needs to happen and their desire for our help. Interest is renewed and revitalized as evidenced by the numerous suggestions and donations. However I think that this forward momentum will stall momentarily without direction and organization with which the community may communicate and address certain tasks. Instead we'll flap our gums and drift from whatever topic of discussion we're talking about. I would think that each task needs its own topic. I've asked for an official channel(s) to discus things but that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

Do you have any thoughts on the matter or opinions on how best to proceed? If we broke each task into each topic, graphic designers could contribute in the ad/flyer/banner discussion, the financially savvy could talk about donations/investors etc. When a sufficient amount of data is collated/collected an update post could be posted somewhere (maybe an update thread) so that the community at large could weigh in and provide additional input. This breaks the tasks into manageable chunks without tangential distractions. After everyone weighs in on it, present it to the management team. This allows OPT to run the business without having to babysit every decision.

Thoughts?

Seriously I don't know what the f they are gonna do to resume the 1GHz + original preorder queues.

I think Craig should misappropriate funds from the iCP2 project. :)

"We can't ship your iCP2 for another 2 months, we had to use the $150K to ship Pandora pre-orders and make refunds! We know you'll understand, thanks for your patience."

That should do it.

Or maybe not.

Well, Craig can certainly use *profits* from iCP2, I would think.

he can definitely use *his* profit, but they confirmed they can't use any of the ICP2 company money and that make sense... in how many time they'll make profit on the ICP2 I wonder...

OK. Thanks for your input. I guess I will just go ahead and declare uncle then.
You shouldn't be like that - I only have time to do basic forum moderation and browse on my lunch break at work - If you are wanting to start different threads to discuss a specific idea, please feel free to do so.

I want to help in the way I can, which is to try and throw spare money at the preorder queue until it is no more.

Well, Craig can certainly use *profits* from iCP2, I would think.

I was wondering about that, I can't imagine there would be a huge amount of profits, as the money they make from the kickstarter, that doesn't go directly into production/shipping will surely be needed to fund the next batch of production... maybe they'll get more profits from then on.

[...] and declare uncle then.
What does that mean?
It usually means "give up" or "admin defeat", at least that's my understanding

Yes I'm admitting defeat.

OK. Thanks for your input. I guess I will just go ahead and declare uncle then.
You shouldn't be like that - I only have time to do basic forum moderation and browse on my lunch break at work - If you are wanting to start different threads to discuss a specific idea, please feel free to do so.

I want to help in the way I can, which is to try and throw spare money at the preorder queue until it is no more.

PokeParadox thank you for the clarification. I don't have the stammina to start something that no one is interested in pursuing or considering. I suppose one could create topics in the general forum instead of a space dedicated for these topics. However a more respected member might want to take on that task as my direct involvement seems to impair/retard/devolve certain discussions. If this were the case and someone started these topics, I'd probably chime in from time to time merely because my mouth is so big!

Oh my god.

LOL.png

This must be a good omen. It just has to be. XD

So I'm waiting 2nd month on a refund and no word from OP Ltd. just only "I'm working on this with Ed" :\ Looks like Craigx is looking towards money from Kickstarter to cover all refunds/not shipped Pandoras due 20k Euro will go to Ed.

Back