Tales of an Assembly

What is your order number?

Awesome! Although I'd personally prefer if photos of the box/contents were marked with a spoiler, at least for the next two months :p

Photos / videos of the Pyra in action are more than welcome though :)
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and congratulations @bzar !

Also from me congratulations,
The Box looks quite cool, although a Spoiler would be a good idea..
Im happy that im not the one who leaked the Box Design..
My Unboxing Video will be in a Spoiler Tag.., but i want to make multiple Video anyway: Unboxing, then some Pictures for the Boards, and after i got used to the Pyra and made the steps to have the full OS working (the Joy of the First Start Wizard) some more Video...

Also from me congratulations,
The Box looks quite cool, although a Spoiler would be a good idea..
Im happy that im not the one who leaked the Box Design..
My Unboxing Video will be in a Spoiler Tag.., but i want to make multiple Video anyway: Unboxing, then some Pictures for the Boards, and after i got used to the Pyra and made the steps to have the full OS working (the Joy of the First Start Wizard) some more Video...
The attach menu didn't have a spoiler option, maybe if I'd linked to an externally hosted picture?

Sorry for the spoiler but I guess it's too late now :oops:

Its on the Browser Site under the : the Eye who was blocked
I would suggest eveyone wo post after Pyra Arrived only use Pyra

So now that the first Pyra arrived, and some of us have to wait till next week,
How is it? Are the Shoulderbuttons good?
And dit you already put it in your Pocket?

Send from something, i guess ^^

So now that the first Pyra arrived, and some of us have to wait till next week,
How is it? Are the Shoulderbuttons good?
And dit you already put it in your Pocket?

Shoulder buttons are nice and clicky. The keyboard feels really nice. Charging seems a bit wonky but that was to be expected. Going to take a while to set up my usual environment so haven't tried any games yet.
bzar wins first boxed Pyra in the wild! congrats! did you remove the pictures? i can’t see them.Please repost in a spoiler tag.
Can't seem to do so on mobile with the attach files doodad. I mean I can embed it in a spoiler tag, but it still shows up under the post as an attachment. I'll try a bit later on a desktop :D

Ok makes sense, although I don’t have a plan what to expect from the Debian that is on it,
Do whe have this „Software Center“ like on Ubuntu, or is everything over apget?

Shoulder buttons are nice and clicky. The keyboard feels really nice. Charging seems a bit wonky but that was to be expected. Going to take a while to set up my usual environment so haven't tried any games yet.
Wonky how?

Likely the reported issues dealing with heat and charging, likely throttling charging due to heat while running. Something to look at when I get home from work and start playing with mine.

Try plugging the charger into the usb3 micro port (the one next to the blue port, you can plug a normal microusb plug into the larger side (probably upside down if it's anything like mine) ). That seems to behave a little better.

Try plugging the charger into the usb3 micro port (the one next to the blue port, you can plug a normal microusb plug into the larger side (probably upside down if it's anything like mine) ). That seems to behave a little better.
Been using that one (and yes it's upside down). Sometimes it blinks the power led a minute or so, then starts charging. Dmesg says HOT every now and then which I assume is the culprit. I'll try to get the battery full once before doing much else to have a better basis for testing.

Back