You didn't expect this, I guess.

Practically nobody, as individuals with personal agency, even had stocked up $40 worth of supplies: gloves, masks, isopropyl alcohol, and a roll of disposable rags are all dirt cheap.
Something over 90% of people (EDIT: * 1st world countries) could have prepared for without the government's help and didn't.
True that. I'll certainly be revisiting that when I can get out again. Got most of that already; gloves, alcohol, rags, but didn't foresee any significance to face masks at the time. But I've got the important thing; my preorder for a Pyra code on this computer and backed up on two further discs.

Reactions: rSl
Yeah, it was before the internet. I have a copy of it, but I'm pretty sure the movie was shot in Bavaria Hills, and not in Beverly Hills.

View attachment 36023

E.D. plays Mixel Foley, the C.O.P. (Creator of Pyra) on a dangerous mission in Bavaria Hills.

View attachment 36026View attachment 36027View attachment 36029

[insert movie image where customs personnel stand on a case to test it's strength and Mixel says "Get off my case!"]

Features the hit songs "The heatpipe is on" and "Mixel F."

That sure is a bookmark-worthy post!

(I know we're supposed to pretend these are real movies and posters, but that's some fine photo editing!)

Reactions: rSl
(I know we're supposed to pretend these are real movies and posters, but that's some fine photo editing!)
:DThank you. Have another one:

pyraisthecure.jpg

feel free to describe the backstory for this one. (and if text needs to be changed, it can)

Last edited:
Back