Quick summary of the last week (2011 - 02 - 01)

Ahh, thanks! So many places to check for updates!
I always check the blog first and then come here. I was checking the blog only actually for the last two years until recently. I just like official updates.

Your forgetting Twitter

Ahh, thanks! So many places to check for updates!
I always check the blog first and then come here. I was checking the blog only actually for the last two years until recently. I just like official updates.

Your forgetting Twitter
No, I didn't forget. I'm not on Twitter.

Your forgetting Twitter
No, I didn't forget. I'm not on Twitter.
I'm not on twitter either, you don't have to be signed up to view it. I check Craigix, ED's, and PandoraApps's twitter daily.

EDIT: It is good to see that the quote boxes go to such a high count now, it was dang annoying when it only went one box back, a lot of the time you had to scroll up to see what the heck people were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
What were the results of the Premium Pandora "speed boosts?" I've read through so many threads and status updates, but it doesn't seem like progress is being made. It seems like production is running a bit slower, actually. Craig mentioned that they were wokring with CircuitCo to increase board production to 500/week.

Is there a finalized contract with CircuitCo, stating that a minimum of 500 boards should be built AND shipped to Village Square each week, or is OP still trusting CircuitCo's claims? I would sign a contract with CO ASAP, if I was OP.

I'm not on twitter either, you don't have to be signed up to view it. I check Craigix, ED's, and PandoraApps's twitter daily.

EDIT: It is good to see that the quote boxes go to such a high count now, it was dang annoying when it only went one box back, a lot of the time you had to scroll up to see what the heck people were talking about.
Yeah, I know. I do have Craigix youtube channel though, thats another site I dont keep up with unless I know about a video I'm interested in, too many websites not enough time to view all of them.

LOTS OF WANKERS said:
I see, gnat shit... encased in rat shit... inside bullshit... ad infinitum......

Look you 'quote frame within quote frame' tossers, I just got my Kindle yesterday and decided to test the web browser and came here to see how it was working. Actually, it worked really well - it even coped with this page. Now here's what I came here for - is there any news?

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I desperatley want my Pandora like everyone, I so want to play N64 games on it, so after ordering I made my own Portable D64, it will keep me going till then!!! Hopefully one day soon it will come :D

There hasn't been a peep on the forums for nearly a month. At least let us know where all these pandoras are being used for: RMAs? Developers? Storage? New deployments? Has development stopped due to something running out?

There hasn't been a peep on the forums for nearly a month. At least let us know where all these pandoras are being used for: RMAs? Developers? Storage? New deployments? Has development stopped due to something running out?

There have been a lot of peeps on the forum, even craigix started posting. Where have you looked?

There have been a lot of peeps on the forum, even craigix started posting. Where have you looked?

I think you missed the point of this post...in this context "not a peep" means very quiet, ie there has been no news.

In response to the original query, after asking several questions, it looks like they have run out of boards and are awaiting more from CC.

I understand the original posters frustration though, getting answers is like pulling teeth...and when craigix does pop up with answers they are usually so opaque they only lead to more questions.

Before I am jumped on by dissenters, look at my sig, this is purely my opinion.

^ Opinions are also like assholes because every forum has several of both :p

(disclaimer: not insinuating you are one)

Back