A schedule? For real? (2011 - 02 - 24)

I'm retracting my angry rant.

I want my pandora soon, or else I want a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears. Now an even bigger threat to my health.
they swell up like if you stick marshmellows in the microwave, let them sit untill they have a consistancy that of a jelloshot

cheap smirnoff or mcormicks by the gallon worked the best for me... well I never tried anything more expensive than that my income would not allow it. But that's how you do it ;)

We are expecting more boards this week (or did Craig already get them?), but there seemed to have been a production pause for one week. Let's hope that was the only week.

I'll keep you updated, as soon as I get more infos from the new employee. Hopefully, he can plan and organize things properly!

well, one way to plan it is to prioritize the new short-term customers over the already-in-the-pocket long-term pandora customer because you'll still be there waiting next week with production (and money) for them while the short-term might go away.

its logical for them to put first the new short-run customers in the hope of gaining new long-term "hooked" customers.

especially if the short contracts have higher margins

Well this is good news. We can do some guess work:

- 2300 are finished

- 150-500 are produced every second week.

Therefore for Batch 1:

1700 needed

- 22 weeks to 7 weeks needed if 150-500 every second week

- 11 weeks to 3 weeks needed if 150-500 every week

The fact they have a new manager on the case would suggest that the volume should not go down, so being an eternal optimist we should get all Batch 1 boards within 2 months.

If the new guy manages to increase output to 750 every 2 weeks we are down to about a month, that would be really great!

Anyway, production in continuing and the more they do, the more they refine the process and the faster they will produce.

Man I am in the home stretch of receiving my precious, waiting almost two years for, black and sleek, multi-gaming platform device!!!! I am in the 2400-2500 queue and I am cant believe it but i might get before my birthday on March 10th!!! That would be so damn cool!!!! GO PANDORA TEAM!!!!!! GO!! GO!! GO!! :)

Fantastic to be down to the "Weeks" left in the project. :)

gummybears + vodka + time = vodkabears !

:)
You mean this?!

Drunken-Gummies-Vodka-Infused-Gummi-Bears.jpg
lFAiRyUnNpfozfx55iaC5JWXo1_400.jpg

Actually, I don't drink alcohol,I prefer cannabis :D

Makes me wonder:

If there aren't any more boards in the UK, but you can still order premium pandoras...

Someone in the line clearly has to wait much longer...

Well, let's hope for a steady flow of boards!

Makes me wonder:

If there aren't any more boards in the UK, but you can still order premium pandoras...

Someone in the line clearly has to wait much longer...

Well, let's hope for a steady flow of boards!

There have been boards shipped end of last week and arrived this week, I just don't know how many :)

Haribo Gold Bears + Wodka = Bääh!! :(

Glad to hear that there are some new Boards, acording to the number of Boards, i hope its only one more week until Craigix gets the Board for my Pandora = 2 - 3 Weeks until i get my unit.. :lol:

That would be nice as I think I remember that I have a lower order number than you (in the German shop).

There have been boards shipped end of last week and arrived this week, I just don't know how many :)
And you can't track order? If "yes", you can look at weight of parcel and count "how many"? No?

IMHO 150 ~ 500 - is a big difference :huh: ?

I have one question, answer please - The Pandora's motherboard uses metal cover protection on-board?

This is important for me cause security guards on my work must confiscate all electronics (flash cards, photo cameras and net- notebooks) from everybody who enters building... idiots... :angry: and they use metall detecting gates for it (PSP1000 making alarm, but psp 2000-3000 - nope )

And you can't track order? If "yes", you can look at weight of parcel and count "how many"? No?

IMHO 150 ~ 500 - is a big difference :huh: ?

Well, the boards are shipped from Texas to UK, not to me, so I normally don't have the tracking number ;)

I have one question, answer please - The Pandora's motherboard uses metal cover protection on-board?

This is important for me cause security guards on my work must confiscate all electronics (flash cards, photo cameras and net- notebooks) from everybody who enters building... idiots... :angry: and they use metall detecting gates for it (PSP1000 making alarm, but psp 2000-3000 - nope )

Hm, not that I know of, though I haven't tried it. MWeston should know that.

Back