A schedule? For real? (2011 - 02 - 24)

Well, I'd love to have one of those Vodkas with bears now, may I? Or better a whole bottle... ;)
I hope you're not :D it's not time for this now ;) let's drink barells of vodka but in Day-of-Celebrate-All-Pandoras-Shipped :lol: !

huh? :rolleyes:

No worries, I'm not the drinker ;)

But it's really really exhausting sometimes.
Hopefully its worth it when you get the cheaque from Craig for all your hard work

I don't get any money from Craig, why should I? :)

Well, anyways, it really happened, we got a schedule and a lot more detailed information :)

More later in an update tonight when I find the time to sum up everything :)

Well, anyways, it really happened, we got a schedule and a lot more detailed information :)

Great! I'm hoping cc can spit out at least 350-400 boards a week from now on.

Yay!

Awesome! Keep us posted like you always do ED! =D

Oh ok, I maybe thought for your services for fixing LCD Cables, software, videos e.t.c, but anyway ED thanks for replying too all my emails.

and donations will help with your work for sure.

bye and take care, and keep at it, in a few more years you will make it big time and i hope pandora's are available everywhere, in every europe store and worldwide stores, because they deserve to be, a nice piece of kit, its defineteley 3 years ahead of the GPH devices and offers tons more

The cost for a Pandora that is delivered to you within the next 7 days is 500 USD (without VAT) or approx. 440 EUR (including VAT).

That sentence definitely confusing. It sounds like 500$ is the price including 7days shipping. Somebody that is not aware of the Pandora project in detail would definitely think so I believe.

Back