Release PCSX ReARMed, with a new GPU

Code:
# echo $LANG

en_GB.UTF-8

# date +%x   # locale format date

03/01/12
ok I can confirm it doesn't work, even though manpage claims it should use environment, i dunno.
well it's not the end of the world. The feature still does it's job.

Of all the evils the US has inflicted on the planet. This blooming date format is the worst. :p

I have problems with Spyro 2.

PAL version.

Bin, Cue and Sbi data are used.

Spyro 3 works without problems.

When loading the game from Memory card the whole emulator crashes.

Everything goes back to XFCE Desktop environment.

If I load an older save state and enter a level it also crashes.

What can I do to slove this problem?

It turned out I was supposed to call setlocale(), it's working now.
So it wasn't me. :p

Looking forward to the next release already.

One thing I'd like to see is for the "Load CD image" to remember the directory the last CD was loaded from.

Whilst I do have CDs scattered over both my cards I suspect most people are a little tidier.

Last edited by a moderator:
When loading the game from Memory card the whole emulator crashes.

Everything goes back to XFCE Desktop environment.

If I load an older save state and enter a level it also crashes.

What can I do to slove this problem?
Give me your memcard/savestate somehow, perhaps upload to some file sharing site.

One thing I'd like to see is for the "Load CD image" to remember the directory the last CD was loaded from.

Whilst I do have CDs scattered over both my cards I suspect most people are a little tidier.
That's saved when you save your config.

I know I'm late to the party, but I appreciate the improvements. Now Vandalhearts II seems to run perfectly at 600MHz. That's quite an improvement over r11, and a far cry from r8 that I was running before r11. I used to have to clock to 800 to make it bearable.

Strongsville

Wow, that close huh..
i swear, northeast ohio is the most populated pandora area in the world...

I've got 3-5 friends of mine (live in same (small) city) to buy Pandoras...

Maybe someone could organise a world Pandoras map somehow?
we have one of those...somewhere on google maps. I can't locate the link right now though

Edit: Bullseye! http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=109623191618506501243.00046c7a35531e071320a

Strongsville

Wow, that close huh..
i swear, northeast ohio is the most populated pandora area in the world...

I've got 3-5 friends of mine (live in same (small) city) to buy Pandoras...

Maybe someone could organise a world Pandoras map somehow?
we have one of those...somewhere on google maps. I can't locate the link right now though

Edit: Bullseye! http://maps.google.c...7a35531e071320a

I'd say theres a problem!

screenshot3.png

You will find that there are 4 pages at the bottom of the list of people on the left side of the screen.

I believe we found out that you are able to move pointers around once you are signed in.

I found myself in Antarctica, just as an idea to what others are doing :D

ok I've uploaded r13 to the repo. I think we have fixed all reported GPU issues, I fixed a few core bugs too. The Pro Pinball games should be supported now, debugged in collaboration with Mednafen author and implemented with Exophase's help.

One new feature is that it is now possible to minimize this emulator while game is running (only makes sense under xfce). In fresh install that's bound to tab (fn-space), you'll have to bind manually if upgrading.

One new feature is that it is now possible to minimize this emulator while game is running (only makes sense under xfce). In fresh install that's bound to tab (fn-space), you'll have to bind manually if upgrading.

Yay, thank you, this would be very useful for me!

Can anyone test out "Silhouette Mirage" for me? Mine runs the Anime intro perfectly, but once I go to start the game, it appears to hang(I'm running NTSC eboot). I also tried the regular img. file I have, and it does the same thing. If someone has gotten it to run, what are your settings, or maybe my image is just bad.

Thanks,

Chris

Edit:By the way, great work Guys on the new build.

Back