New Button Poll With Impossibles Removed

What should the labels on the 4 buttons be on the Pandora?

• NSEW (North South East West)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greek Letter (SNES order?) α, β, χ, γ

• P & | A (P and or A) [or P & / A for non-programmers]

• Sequence (1,2,3,4 / I,II,III,IV / A, B, C, D / A1, A2, A3, A4 / etc.)

• GP2X Style YBXA

• Other - List below

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I really don't care, but I like 1234.

CODE

Personally the whole thing can be solved with blank buttons.

Or black dot, white dot, black circle, white circle, something like that (I don't know if this is possible though, due to additional color being required).

I never played the SNES more than a couple times casually.

The PSX style makes more sense to me, personally (You do know it started as the SNES CD, right? It is very similar, just no "cross-pad" and with those silly grips to fool you, sure worked didn't it?)

In my mind I convert everything to PSX (well, I have to because I play all my emulators and video game consoles on a Digital PSX pad). In fact I will probably play the Pandora with a PSX pad, so that would make the most sense to me.

But since I need to assign the keys, I find the 1234 option easiest when I configure the pad in-game or in the controller properties.

I refuse to vote in a poll made by chad. After his comments in the last poll, I would have expected at least an apology. Maybe he is too engaged in setting up 'social communities :p ' Shocking level of licking Pandora creators balls displayed ;)

Whilst not voting here, I think most folk here can designate their own buttons per emulator or RTFM if needs be. Whatever the buttons are, I reckon we can press '*' when told to press '*'.

(Edited 17/5/2008: Tobriand - toned down a notch, though mostly left)

Prophet said:
GunPei2X said:
SV: forgive and forget, eh?
Except he's a formal Satanist... see #5 in his sig. ;)

Religion correct, but vengeance only when wrong has been done unto me. This is a forum post over buttons - I can get over that! Therefore retracting any negative comments here. Let the poll continue :p

Last edited by a moderator:
JakeK said:
I hope this button thread is the button thread to end all button threads.

Probably not. We've seen the 100 Year's Button Thread, the Napoleonic Button Threads, the First World Button Thread, the Spanish Civil Button Thread...

Make Love, not Button Threads.

Can someone do another poll where we vote for what we don't want. My vote on that poll would be for the greek letters :p

Other than that, for this poll I don't care too much, although I would prefer 1234.

Prophet said:
I see no 3 stooges option (Moe, Curly, Larry, Shemp), I see no Beatles option, I see no Fantastic Four option...

This poll is rigged.
GunPei2X said:
Heart/Spade/Diamond/Club ;)
Sphinxter said:
I vote to have this thread locked (and any subsequently created button threads deleted)

how about:
CODE

Σ α

It's unique, and it uses symbols that everybody knows.

Back