New Button Poll With Impossibles Removed

What should the labels on the 4 buttons be on the Pandora?

• NSEW (North South East West)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greek Letter (SNES order?) α, β, χ, γ

• P & | A (P and or A) [or P & / A for non-programmers]

• Sequence (1,2,3,4 / I,II,III,IV / A, B, C, D / A1, A2, A3, A4 / etc.)

• GP2X Style YBXA

• Other - List below

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

chad78

Website
Visit site
Here's a new poll with the impossible ones and the possible copyright problems removed, the Greek visualized, and the more popular "Other" choices added in. Also - I purposefully left out the "Don't Care" option - so mods, please do not add that in. *IF YOU DO NOT CARE - DO NOT VOTE - OR COMMENT* You will add nothing to the discussion - please move on with your fulfilled lives.

If you notice, I removed the SNES format, since it has been repeatedly insisted that Craig will not do the SNES style (out of fear of repraisal from Nintendo) I removed it - even though when last I checked, it was tied for first place with Greek letters. So, I combined those, as was suggested in the last poll. (Which, if people vote the way they did before, means that will be the run away winner - but there are new options here.

Given the apparent volatility of the thread starter, I'm almost afraid to comment but is this debate not getting a bit daft now? If 'sequence' wins this, are we doomed have yet another poll to decide which sequence in particular should be used?

While I believe RTFM would help the community a good lot. But LMAO and ROFL are good options as well :)

On the bright side, I *really* like the Greek letters option. In a NORMAL order though, not the GP2X "crossed" order. Either like the SNES, or at least make A and B and X and Y side-adjacent.

(ie:)

CODE
(snes) (another sane approach)
X Y
Y A X B Y
B A A B
X
(not a sane approach IMO)

Lol, it's been rigged :p Voted NSEW as that's easiest to learn and remember.

I voted Y,B,X,A. It just fells best for me. (Thats maybe, becouse I use NDS..) I'd prefer this order, starting from up, looking clockwise: A,B,X,Y. Well it's just my opinion :p

JuhoZero said:
Also T,B,L,R could be nice...
Top, bottom...
I thought of that, but there are already L and R shoulder buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:
These button threads are getting ridiculous now, i wanted to vote for, 'lets feed chad to the vultures' but coudn't find that one anywhere ;)

whats wrong with . : .: :: (thats 1 dot, 2 dots, 3 dots, 4 dots) each button with a different colour inset into the dots (maybe even SNES button colours?)

I see no 3 stooges option (Moe, Curly, Larry, Shemp), I see no Beatles option, I see no Fantastic Four option...

This poll is rigged.

Back