New Button Poll With Impossibles Removed

What should the labels on the 4 buttons be on the Pandora?

• NSEW (North South East West)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greek Letter (SNES order?) α, β, χ, γ

• P & | A (P and or A) [or P & / A for non-programmers]

• Sequence (1,2,3,4 / I,II,III,IV / A, B, C, D / A1, A2, A3, A4 / etc.)

• GP2X Style YBXA

• Other - List below

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

chad78 said:
Here's a new poll with the impossible ones and the possible copyright problems removed, the Greek visualized, and the more popular "Other" choices added in. Also - I purposefully left out the "Don't Care" option - so mods, please do not add that in. *IF YOU DO NOT CARE - DO NOT VOTE - OR COMMENT* You will add nothing to the discussion - please move on with your fulfilled lives.

If you notice, I removed the SNES format, since it has been repeatedly insisted that Craig will not do the SNES style (out of fear of repraisal from Nintendo) I removed it - even though when last I checked, it was tied for first place with Greek letters. So, I combined those, as was suggested in the last poll. (Which, if people vote the way they did before, means that will be the run away winner - but there are new options here.
P & | A ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I still want six buttons. I'm even able to do the impossible to have them, like getting repair pieces and putting the two extra buttons.

timofonic said:
Sorry, but I still want six buttons. I'm even able to do the impossible to have them, like getting repair pieces and putting the two extra buttons.
How about just using the keyboard?

Remember it has contacts for L2 and R2 buttons, so you could always add the extra 2 and wire them to those pins :)

But where would they go physically? There's no space from what I can see. It might be an interesting mod, but I have a feeling it would turn out ugly. Unless Ben Heck did it. ;)

Prophet said:
But where would they go physically? There's no space from what I can see. It might be an interesting mod, but I have a feeling it would turn out ugly. Unless Ben Heck did it. ;)
I think you can without problems. Just inclinate a bit more the position of the buttons so it wastes less of the available space. Another thing could be making the second line of buttons a bit smaller like on Sega Genesis/Megadrive and such.

I'm not able to check it, so it could be nice if someone is able to do it with the 3D model as I don't know how to do it.

Back