Release Mupen64Plus new version runs Zelda OOT and much more !!

Perfect Dark runs better than GoldenEye?

What sort of nonsense is this? Is Perfect Dark really that much more optimized?
I haven't tested Goldeneye yet, but I'm still experiencing sporadic lock-ups with PD, especially when loading levels. Other that that (and the annoying infinity sky problem), it seems to run quite well, even while clocked at ~700.

I think most of us gets confused when somebody says "It runs perfect". I ran Goldeneye at 1 GHz and it does not run perfect at all, not even playable. Skies are hanging and it's pretty laggy. Zelda it's a bit better now?

But I got a question about the Graph Conf. the hacks, are they making the game run better or something? Like the Zelda hack, the texture was pretty f***ed up. And what does the Z hack do?

Try removing your config file if you upgraded. And remember to pick the correct plugin!

I deleted the mupen folder in appdata and removed the app before getting the new one. Is that enough?

Probably. You DID back up your saves, right? One time I forgot to and lost all of mine. They're stored in the mupen folder.

Yeah, used the repo from this topic. I deleted everything that have something with mupen to do, then put the new one on my pandora. And still Goldeneye is pretty unplayable at 1 GHz...

Maybe you need to fiddle with some settings. I think they're all documented in the config files.

Goldeneye works alot better now! Downloaded the repo from the appstore, and it works propperly now. But is it me or is it totaly uncomfortable to play goldeneye? feel like I have to take a minuite to lock on an enemy :S

Goldeneye works alot better now! Downloaded the repo from the appstore, and it works propperly now. But is it me or is it totaly uncomfortable to play goldeneye? feel like I have to take a minuite to lock on an enemy :S
I have it on n64 and played it a few weeks ago , its control scheme is horrible ,, but we are now spoilt with dual anaolgues for shooters.

Basically you will have to run and stop to aim

I have it on n64 and played it a few weeks ago , its control scheme is horrible ,, but we are now spoilt with dual anaolgues for shooters.

Yeah Goldeneye was particularly tough to aim and shoot even on the original controller.

Yeah Goldeneye was particularly tough to aim and shoot even on the original controller.
You could play the single player mode with 2 controllers which worked quite well:

http://goldeneye.wikia.com/wiki/Control_style#Dual_Controller_Styles

Via emulator you can play this mode on 1 controller with 2 sticks (like the Dualshock).

What...? I believe the solitaire control scheme worked very well. Strafing on the C buttons and looking and aiming with the stick... but then I was the Goldeneye master in my school/college days.

You could play the single player mode with 2 controllers which worked quite well:

http://goldeneye.wikia.com/wiki/Control_style#Dual_Controller_Styles

Via emulator you can play this mode on 1 controller with 2 sticks (like the Dualshock).

Exactly... there were a stupid number of controller configurations you could use O_O

Very nice emulator, any way to get it working with the D-Pad? I tried going into the controller configurations but wasn't able to get any response from the d pad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back