Release Mupen64Plus new version runs Zelda OOT and much more !!

@Viking, No issues. What version are you running? There was a new release the other day :D
It was the last one with the OoT fix. I ran it at 900 MHZ and had framerender to 2.

But I haven't tried the new one, because it seems to have deleted(or dissapeared?) my save games..

I've found the newest version doesn't seem to pIck upy saves either, not too much of a hassle apart from Mario where I'm quite a bit in!

Last edited by a moderator:
check to make sure the saves are in the right appdata folder because different mupens seems to have different app data folders

I'll double check that, think I deleted everything bit the saves from my normal appdata directory, and the newest version repopulated the rest of the directory after running the PND(but I'll check again)

Aw god damn it! I replaced the wrong savegames :( Could anyone that have collected the three spirit stones give me their save?

I really don't want to redo that again, just want to continue :p

Hey, I hate to go OT, but has anybody gotten Jet Force Gemini running?!

Hey, I hate to go OT, but has anybody gotten Jet Force Gemini running?!
Me, personally no, but please check the below.

A few areas have non-minor bugs/glitches.

Glide with : hi-res frame buffer on; get frame buffer info off; detect CPU writes on.

The bug doors don't turn green when the enemies die; the crosshair for the tri rocket and guided missile launcher don't show; Vela's boss has problems (unplayably laggish with Glide, blurry screen with Rice).

http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/wiki/GameCompatibility

Has anyone tried OoT with the latest release? Seems to run faster (with optimized settings), but now a whole bunch of textures are missing? Someone start a new game and let me know if you have the same problem...

Has anyone tried OoT with the latest release? Seems to run faster (with optimized settings), but now a whole bunch of textures are missing? Someone start a new game and let me know if you have the same problem...
Switch to the other GFX plugin! :)

Out of curiosity. How do shooters like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark run on the latest release of Mupen64? The videos on Yootoob show them running quite smoothly, and those are videos from 2010!

Runs perfectly eh? Woo that's great. Not so sure about over clocking to 1Ghz to run Goldeneye perfectly though, after all the time its taken to get the Pandora, I'd hate to mess it up by exploding the CPU, although I have heard even 1ghz is safe..... In any case, perfect dark running perfectly on 850mhz is great!

Perfect Dark runs better than GoldenEye?

What sort of nonsense is this? Is Perfect Dark really that much more optimized?

Not so sure about over clocking to 1Ghz to run Goldeneye perfectly though, after all the time its taken to get the Pandora, I'd hate to mess it up by exploding the CPU, although I have heard even 1ghz is safe..... In any case, perfect dark running perfectly on 850mhz is great!
Below is the thread that might interest you.

Back