Release Mupen64Plus 2.2

I've compiled it on my Pandora with the latest head from sm64ex and ptitSeb's patch (manually applied). It's working but it's getting a lot of slowdowns. As soon as I enter the first level (bob-omb battlefield) the game slows down to crawl.
I expected better performances from a native port, I might have missed some optimisation settings in the build...

I've compiled it with the RENDER_API=GL_LEGACY option, so that it targets OpenGL 1.5. It now works full-speed! :D

Looks like there's also a GLESv2 support (used by the RPI3 build) but I couldn't get it to work.

Reactions: rSl
I've compiled it with the RENDER_API=GL_LEGACY option, so that it targets OpenGL 1.5. It now works full-speed! :D

Looks like there's also a GLESv2 support (used by the RPI3 build) but I couldn't get it to work.
So GL4ES still has some usefulness :D

Maybe you can put the updated patch somewhere, I expect it needed some manual adaptation right?

I didn't have to change anything in the code, just put it in a slightly different place. I'll try to generate a diff and post it here.

Back