Release Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

i remapped use to enter and force push to the y gamepad button. wanted it on select but this allredy  mouse button which is a bit strange. but enter is fine too.

I am really enjoying this game, but I haven't been able to get the force options to work.  The first post indicates that the A button triggers the force options, but A is crouch...

Since A didn't work, and X and Y are assigned to other functions, I tried the B button - no joy.  According to the in-game control mapping Force is the End key...whatever that may be.

Any hints?

Don't you unlock the force powers later in the game?, Jedi Academy you start out with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's like Acadamy, you select between your powers with the O and P buttons on the keyboard and use the B button on the gamepad.

If it's like Acadamy, you select between your powers with the O and P buttons on the keyboard and use the B button on the gamepad.
Yes, exactly.

I corrected first post (there have bee some changes during beta about crouch/force mapping and I forgot to update.

Just a quick note.
You may hae notice that a Jedi Knight port on Android now exist (and have some good reviewed too).

This port is based on the Pandora Port.

Well, a donation has just been made using the benefits of the sells.

So big thanks for that :)

Great game, with my 1 GHz I like to play it with simple shadows and 16 bit textures, becouse looks better IMHO. Only one question: I cannot see subtitles even if they are activated. Is it an issue or am I missing something from the game?

New build on the repo (both full game engine and demo pnd).

I continue to update my fps so are all on the same level of functionnality (like latest SGX Video driver compatibility, shoulder as mouse button, smooth pageflip, etc...).

For this one, I also managed to compile with better optimize flags (like -fsingle-precision-constant, needed to change a few thing in the code for this to work).

Build 10
-----------

• Better way to handle "Shoulder as Mouse Buttons" (can be disabled but putting the file .noshouldermb in appdata folder)
  • Moved .leftnub and .rightnub files to appdata folder
  • Faster build (between 10% and 20% faster)

Faster on my Rebirth. With this build on the current drastic I am very happy about the speed of my unit. Thank you :)

Oh, that is running better isn't it. Thanks for the .noshouldermb option that's making it's way into your ports now as well. I'm enjoying my purist FPSing on-the-go!

Just a quick note.

You may hae notice that a Jedi Knight port on Android now exist (and have some good reviewed too).

This port is based on the Pandora Port.

Well, a donation has just been made using the benefits of the sells.

So big thanks for that :)
Just to note that Emile has done again a new donation from the JK (2 & 3) sales on Android :)

Thanks to him again.

literally just discovered this today :D  how did I miss my favourite 2 games being ported to my favourite console? Although, I cant work out how to access the cheat console :/ on the pc its shift ~ but obviously, that doesn't work on the pandora since shift is fire... :/ dont suppose you maped it to a diffrent key?

You can get the console with "~", so it's Shift-4 (and you fire a few rounds bringing the console, maybe I should have put another key of it than the default one).

Hmm... ptitseb does mention it several pages back....  not sure if he followed up on it.

You can get the console with "~", so it's Shift-4 (and you fire a few rounds bringing the console, maybe I should have put another key of it than the default one).

EDIT: Looks like It's D and TAB mentioned on the first post for the latest version. 

I've gotten quite far in the game, but it seems to be constantly crashing while trying to start the Yavin swamp level, even if I restart from an earlier save.

I am running the latest version on a Ghz Pandora with recent firmware (not latest but the one just before) and default drivers. I don't think I've changed any setting. I've attached the save. The boards don't let me attach .sav files so I've renamed it to .zip

Attachments

• auto_yavin_swamp.zip
    60.3 KB · Views: 248
Thanks for the savestate. I'll debug that...
[doublepost=1451164964,1451155441][/doublepost]Thanks to @ElPoco and his savegame, I have fixed a nasty bug in the GLES Code of the Rain Effect. So enjoy fresh new build with fixed rain.

Build 11
-----------

• Fixed a nasty bugs with the Rain Effect (for the Yavin Swamp level)
  • Fresh build

Back