Release IOQuake 3

Hey TrashyMg its not working for rtcw maybe im doing it wrong but i shall try this on quake3 ;)

Hey TrashyMg its not working for rtcw maybe im doing it wrong but i shall try this on quake3 ;)
Well I did only try this on quake3, 

I haven't actually tested out multiplayer on RTCW yet.

obviously the map names would be different.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I did only try this on quake3, 

I haven't actually tested out multiplayer on RTCW yet.

obviously the map names would be different.. 
<offtopic>I haven't compiled the multiplayer part of RtCW. I focussed on ET:Legacy  for the multiplayer part (PND ready, in final beta testing phase).</offtopic>

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont own Quake3 can i use this in other Wise?
I'm not sure. You have to found some "Total Conversion" for Q3A, but with the sources available, thoses projects have all evolved to full Stand Alone projects (lile WoP for example). Maybe Smokkin' Gun or Q3Rally?

This is amazing. I love this kind of stuff. Great fun to play and impressive to show off.

Maybe Smokkin' Gun or Q3Rally?
Sorry for the blatant port begging, but would it be possible for you to package these as pnd?

I tried substituting the .pak files in the quake appdate folder and I must have gone a bit wrong  :rolleyes:

Maybe Smokkin' Gun or Q3Rally?
Sorry for the blatant port begging, but would it be possible for you to package these as pnd?

I tried substituting the .pak files in the quake appdate folder and I must have gone a bit wrong  :rolleyes:
I'll try. Smoking Gun should be ok. I have seen the git with the sources. For Q3Rally, I'm less sure. is it still maintained?

I don't think there's been any change with Q3Rally. 

I went on the moddb page for the first time in ages to check and the developer seems to be having a really bad time of it, poor guy.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-3-rally

The last Q3rally update was the 1.33 patch from 2010.

Newly compiled build (may be it's faster by the way), compatible with the 4.10 drivers...

Build 03

-----------

• Compatible with newer SGX Video Drivers
  • moved "nubs files" from appdata/ioquake3/home to appdata/ioquake3

Runs great, do you think your other quake ports would benefit with an upgrade too?

Runs great, do you think your other quake ports would benefit with an upgrade too?
Yes, I will do them. I'm working on many other project, and do an upgrade of a q3 engine game one in while... I'll do the same for all engine (+ I have to implement the nomousemb switch for @Loonie).

Thanks for ask your time and effort, I know you must have loads of projects always on the go!

New build on the repo. Now using a QVM with Dynarec for Arm by Ludwig Nussel. I think it help framerates again bots quite a lot.

Build 04

-----------

• New QVM with Dynarec

New build on the repo. Now using a QVM with Dynarec for Arm by Ludwig Nussel. I think it help framerates again bots quite a lot.

Build 04

-----------

• New QVM with Dynarec
Thanks as ever, does this mean we'll be seeing additional updates of some of your other FPS ports with this improvement too?Just looked up in this thread, noticed I'm pretty much repeating myself again it seems! (apologies for that)

Back