Release Return to Castle Wolfenstein

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
So, I have re-build the pnds (both full and demo). Using newer gcc and all optim flags, plus a few optimisations here and there. But it's more or less the same speed. Maybe it's a bit better in heavy fire fight, but I haven't tested much...

Build 07
----------

• Fresh compile using gcc 5.3 and lto
  • A few optimisation more

atari_afternoon

Very Active Member
Thank you, ptitSeb, this is very kind of you :) Y´day, I failed to make it run, despite the upgrades. I´m trying again this night, and will report later.

EDIT I´m stupid. I have game version "1.1-19.4-1-0.0-2536" - too old I guess.

Last edited:

Loonie

Is there some kind of targeting assistance thing happening? Mouselook seems to be very inconsistent and kinda sticky sometimes.

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
it's pretty difficult to add a switch to remove autoaim at runtime yes (and it's there since build 04). I'll see if I can do something, but no promesses.

Loonie

it's pretty difficult to add a switch to remove autoaim at runtime yes (and it's there since build 04). I'll see if I can do something, but no promesses.
No worries. I continue to be appreciative of your efforts.

LiRo

Still Fresh
Hello, i need some help, please. My mouse stuck in the upper left corner. I´m using a USB-Mouse. What i tryed by now: another USB-Port, another Mouse(on different USB-ports), reinstalling the PND(with old folder), reinstalling the game(PC) and renew "main"-folder. nothing works. is there any config, that my cause the probleme? AHHHH i want to play rtcw again :(

LiRo

Still Fresh
My mouse works fine in other games/software. It´s only in RtCW. I don´t know, if its important, i using sgx-driver 4.10.

Update:
Problem fixed. dgamouse was set to "1". Find that by comparing ETlegacy and Wolfenstein config.

Last edited: