Finalizing everything!

As its reads, Parts will be ordered when enough preeorders are Taken, so there shouldnd be a timelimit,
Could be there are 500 the firstday, could be 1000,
200 are allready taken because the Preepreeorders..

Thanks for the informations, but what about launching the creation of the first batch?

Changing your mind is a bad idea. EvilDragon has all the risk and if you do a preorder only death is a valid reason to get your money back :)

As a pre-pre-order, all you need to do is order the unit you want and use the pre-pre-order voucher as payment.

There's no hurry for you, as you guys already reserved your unit :)
Do I do this when the preordering starts, or do I wait until the units are ready to ship? Do I need to pay more on May 1st?

As a pre-pre-order, all you need to do is order the unit you want and use the pre-pre-order voucher as payment.

There's no hurry for you, as you guys already reserved your unit :)
Do I do this when the preordering starts, or do I wait until the units are ready to ship? Do I need to pay more on May 1st?
You see, how the text you quoted answers your second question? ;)

A question about the pre-order. Is it a limited amount that can be pre-order meaning one have to be quick to order one before they run out?

Thanks for the informations, but what about launching the creation of the first batch?

As soon as we have enough preorders (I think about 500 more), then I'll immediately order the parts so we can start as soon as everything is running.

@EvilDragon If we pre-order and then change our minds for any reason, can we get the money back or is it stuck as a dragonbox voucher?

Usually yes. Unless too many at once decide to do that, as the downpayment is used to order the parts.
As long as enough preorders are there (any my shop also has some money), you will be able to get the payment back.

A question about the pre-order. Is it a limited amount that can be pre-order meaning one have to be quick to order one before they run out?

There is no set limit for the preorder, but I'd say we won't take more than 1800.

Someone who pre-preordered doesn't need to pay anything else for the normal unit, and additional approx. 100 EUR for the 4G unit.
The rest of the payment doesn't need to be done before the units are ready for delivery!

Will our order placement be based on our pre-pre-order number or the pre-order number?

Someone who pre-preordered doesn't need to pay anything else for the normal unit, and additional approx. 100 EUR for the 4G unit.
The rest of the payment doesn't need to be done before the units are ready for delivery!
So if I want to preorder a 4G one, I pay 100€ more at preorder time?

There is no set limit for the preorder, but I'd say we won't take more than 1800.
Would that suggest that it's actually better for us pre-preorderers to not preorder a unit so that more of the 1800 places are available for more people who want a Pyra, and to only jump in if it comes to look like you're not going to meet your target? Or am I overthinking this ;)

Usually yes. Unless too many at once decide to do that, as the downpayment is used to order the parts.
As long as enough preorders are there (any my shop also has some money), you will be able to get the payment back.

Would it perhaps make sense to charge the full cost at preorder time, instead of just a down-payment? You could then save the excess funds in a "refund-only" account until delivery. There seem to always be people who will get cold feet, ask for a refund, and then will complain if the funds are not immediately available.

right, but sometimes people don't want to pay everything up front until the unit is ready to ship. you'd want to maybe give an incentive, too, for paying everything up front. maybe ED signs the Pyra?

[edit] or just one strand of his golden brown hair?

On your pre-preorder. Those first 200 units are reserved and will wait until the final payment has been done.

Klarna is neccesary for me because i dotnt make Onlinebanking, and i allways forgett my Paypalpasswort..
Unless i drive to ingolstadt and pay in real live for the pyra
I also could drive to my bank and use the terminal for "überweisung"..
But Klarna is the easiest way for me..

He says:
Can clarna, the payment processer, be used for

+100€ for 4G
and/or
Full payment

For germans that have pre-preordered.

I thought clarna lent out money, which would make it anything but a full payment. Unless the full amount ends up with ED upfront that it. Which is dubious.

Back