4GB and 1,5GHz? Confirmed.

No, business is still operating and we intend on relaunching the shop when the Pyra is released. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in anything that was in the shop, I'd be happy to help you or anyone else out on the limited Pandora stuff that remains. Luckily some of the inventory will be compatible with the Pyra and accessories for it, so there will be some stuff from the past and new items geared toward the Pyra.

We plan on setting up a supply line for the Pyra coming into the US. Just waiting for the Green Light from Germany.

I have a Pyra prototype on order, but plan to purchase a 2nd production 4g one through your shop using my ICP2 credit. Let me/us know if/when you start taking reservations.

I have a Pyra prototype on order, but plan to purchase a 2nd production 4g one through your shop using my ICP2 credit. Let me/us know if/when you start taking reservations.
Me. Too. I will also be purchasing a second unit via my icp2 credit. I hope link takes reservations soon.

I dunno, but it's possible Link need to make some profits by selling retail units before he can afford to give people vouchers, which will have to be charged back to him by ED.

I dunno, but it's possible Link need to make some profits by selling retail units before he can afford to give people vouchers, which will have to be charged back to him by ED.

Not the same thing. The credits referenced above from the ICP2 have nothing to do with ED. ED would still be selling units to Link at wholesale (normal course of business). Link would simply be honoring the discount on Pyra purchases from those who opted for this in lieu of refunds from the ICP2 fiasco. Several of us chose to maintain this credit at Link's shop as a goodwill effort as the ICP2 implosion was not his fault.

Yes, but I don't know if Link has the money any more. It'd be hard for him to buy Pyras from ED at whatever cost if he doesn't actually have the money to cover the order.

But I had misread both of your posts intially, thinking you were asking for a voucher that could be used against a dragonbox shop pre-order, which would be charged back to Link much sooner.

what happened to cable prototypes E and F??? dare i even ask??

(i know what happened to zero, but won't recount that on account of it not being for the faint of heart.)

Keep up the good work but always remember:

all-work-and-no-play.jpg

Yeah, dragons are supposed to be big and mighty and scary. Is the Pyra done yet? :p

Ouch... this means the metal casing where the plastic is injected to needs to be redone (as all you can do is make things wider when extruding more). I guess for both left and right paddles...
I don't think so. They will probably build up the area by welding and mill it off again.

Last edited:
Back