What is an excellent game to play on the Open Pandora?

Hey everyone I just want to say thank you for contributing to this conversation! I am very excited about all those who are putting up suggestions :) So this is my big

Thank You all! ^_^

Pandora Elite is one of the Pandora's greatest games, but for some reason its not on the repo. You can get it here: http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/4479-pandora-elite-beta/?hl=elite/URL]

As you might have guessed, I also very highly recommend the Ur-Quan Masters.

Quake 3 is also really fun but you can't really play it on high skill levels without plugging in a keyboard and mouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora Elite is one of the Pandora's greatest games, but for some reason its not on the repo. You can get it here: http://boards.openpa...-beta/?hl=elite
Nice one.

Maybe the reason it's not on the repo is because... it would probably not be allowed (Elite is still closed-source I believe, and not in public domain ?) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one.

Maybe the reason it's not on the repo is because... it would probably not be allowed (Elite is still closed-source I believe, and not in public domain ?) 
Hey what is Pandora Elite? I am not sure if that is a silly question.

The game I've been playing the most since I got mine is Banjo Kazooie using Mupen - overclocked to 950Mhz, with only very occasional slowdowns. Very playable...
Is it better now? I haven't tried it in a while, Kirby works almost perfect now and that was the last I played on that emulator. I love Banjo Kazooie...I also like Banjo Tooie a little more :) but it barely works for me last time I tired. It goes very slow.

oolite.... definitely

playing it on my PC and remembering good old times and having good new times. all the OXP's add so much to the basic game...

i realise that someone previously said as it used java script it would bee too slow for the Pandora but any speculations about a possibility on the Pyra???

i hope this elite version will also be playable on the Pyra.....

I've had a lot of fun with VVVVV. I got it from some Indie Bundle. I didn't feel like playing it on my PC but it was perfect for the Pandora.

I've also been pleasantly surprised to see how well Jagged Alliance 2 worked, even on the small Pandora screen

The game I've been playing the most since I got mine is Banjo Kazooie using Mupen - overclocked to 950Mhz, with only very occasional slowdowns. Very playable...
Is it better now? I haven't tried it in a while, Kirby works almost perfect now and that was the last I played on that emulator. I love Banjo Kazooie...I also like Banjo Tooie a little more :) but it barely works for me last time I tired. It goes very slow.
It's definitely fully playable - I'm about 80% through.

Apparently Banjo Tooie is much slower though...

It's definitely fully playable - I'm about 80% through.

Apparently Banjo Tooie is much slower though...
From what I read, because even on a PC emulator is has it's flaws, Tooie was made with a whole new complicated system apparently. So that may be one of the games we may need to wait to play on Pyra, and even then it still may have its flaw. Darn.

Back