First Game to Play

I wanted it to be Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, but PCSXreARMed kept crashing when loading the stage (and still does in r9), So the first game was Super Mario 64. :)

Really? It loads and runs perfectly for me... bad rip perhaps?

I can't remember what I played first, but the games I've invested the most time in are: Super Geometry Dust, Wind & Water, and what I'm playing now - Mother 3 (EarthBound 2 - English translation) ;)

The first game I played was "Apply HF5" :D

Just kidding, I hadn't many roms accumulated yet, so I went with Aleph One!

If there is a ps1 emualter mine will be Metal Gear Solid, other wise it will be Super Mario 64 if there is no Ps1 emulater

It isn't Interstate '76 (Which I was driving on last week for real), but Stunts works under DosBox.
Also a good game, me and my friends used to make hundreds of tracks for it and tried to beat each others records :rolleyes:

Not even close to I76 though. I guess the only thing that might be close is "Vigilante 8" for the PS1. But from what I've seen it looks and feels more like Interstate 82 (which I never liked), with more futuristic equipment and stuff ... not sure if it even features any of the original characters, so basically it looks like Interstate 76 but completely lacks the atmosphere and feeling that made it (in my book) one of the best and most underrated games ever created.

Arc the Lad 1-3, finished them within 2 weeks or so. :D

PCSX Rearmed is my favorite emulator on the Pandora.

I hate to be a cliche, but for me it was FF7, ripped my NTSC version, and although there is a little slowdown entering fights (I have only had time for a very short loadup on the new build) it runs near enough to perfect.

I originally intended to fully play through Earthbound for the SNES, but I got sidetracked and actually played through Mega Man Legends 1 first.

Actually the first thing I tried was Stunts on Dosbox. Second was Quake III just to check out the 3D stuff.

I wanted it to be Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, but PCSXreARMed kept crashing when loading the stage (and still does in r9), So the first game was Super Mario 64. :)

Hmmm.... Maybe, but I tried 3 different rips and all of them crashed in the same place. I wonder if it's a region or BIOS issue....

Hmmm.... Maybe, but I tried 3 different rips and all of them crashed in the same place. I wonder if it's a region or BIOS issue....
I ripped my own disc, and it works perfectly. I used bin/cue format - try re-ripping to that.

I have my Pandora < 1 week so I have been playing Frogatto (which is really good, thanks to Ivanovic for porting it) and just ripped Legacy Of Kain:Blood Omen which plays really well so far on PCSX ReArmed v9. Thanks, Notaz!

Just need to get my wifi working and my Panda is poifect!

the first game i played was super mario kart for snes to see if it would work considering i had a caanoo, dingoo and wiz and none of them where able to play it i must say it was a massive success

Quake3....I was hugely disappointed by the controls in the game. Totally unplayable in it's current state. Still the same which is a sad thing.

Then I tried Mario 64 and was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quake3....I was hugely disappointed by the controls in the game. Totally unplayable in it's current state. Still the same which is a sad thing.

Then I tried Mario 64 and was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah the controls need to be tweaked by someone.. It's semi-playable with if you know to never touch the left nub.. not even slightly it will cause you to move erratically.

Back