Games That You Can't Wait To Play On Your Pandora.

Ravnos said:
hells_dark said:
Teeworlds without a mouse :/
Not for me..
There's a touchscreen.
What ? You want to put the stylus on the screen moving moving it, + using the keyboard, etc.. at the same time ? :huh:
Mr.Gonzo said:
Nail's adventure?
Zomb'd?
PixeGear?

:unsure:

:D

Of course ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thunder said:
Warzone 2100!
warzone_2100.jpg
I REMEMBER THAT GAME!

You created your own units by mixing and matching different parts, got some quite crazy combinations going.

"Puzzle bobble" or "Bust-a-move"

puzzle_bobble.jpg

The neo geo or snes version. I don't know why but I'm mad on that game. It's sort of a guilty pleasure because everyone else says it's "meh" just a run of the mill tidy up game. I don't know what it is but I've played it more than I'd like to admit :D It's really addictive.

clippa said:
"Puzzle bobble" or "Bust-a-move" ... The neo geo or snes version. I don't know why but I'm mad on that game. It's sort of a guilty pleasure because everyone else says it's "meh" just a run of the mill tidy up game. I don't know what it is but I've played it more than I'd like to admit :D It's really addictive.

You should check out Frozen Bubble then.

clippa said:
It's sort of a guilty pleasure because everyone else says it's "meh" just a run of the mill tidy up game.
Anyone who thinks that about Puzzle Bobble doesn't know where the pleasure of video games truly comes from and is probably obsessed with uninspired FPS's with pretty graphics.

I thought of a few more

Fire and ice for the amiga :D

Fire_and_Ice-2.png

and brutal sports football, anyone remember that?

It is really possible to play baldur's gate 2 : Shadows of amn and Icewind dale I/II without problem on pandora?

Speedball 2 on the megadrive (easy, single player, but AWESOME multi player).

Chu chu rocket (If the dreamcast ever becomes emulated, surely this will work. If not I think there was a port on the gameboy advance....).

Advance wars series (most fun strategy game ever :p).

Every major PSX game. Since I never owned one (went from megadrive to dreamcast) and so feel like I missed out. I hear there is a series called final fanta-something or another which is quite popular....:p

Sirofdarkness said:
It is really possible to play baldur's gate 2 : Shadows of amn and Icewind dale I/II without problem on pandora?
No. Windows games cannot be run on an ARM processor, and neither has had their source released so a port is unlikely.

Miknal said:
If not I think there was a port on the gameboy advance....
There was indeed - and it had a puzzle editor, too, if memory serves. :p

WizardStan said:
Sirofdarkness said:
No. Windows games cannot be run on an ARM processor, and neither has had their source released so a port is unlikely.

A while ago Adventus has announced to port GemRB after he has ported his other games to Pandora. GemRB is an OS remake of the Infinity engine used for those games Sirofdarkness mentioned.

mali said:
WizardStan said:
Sirofdarkness said:

A while ago Adventus has announced to port GemRB after he has ported his other games to Pandora. GemRB is an OS remake of the Infinity engine used for those games Sirofdarkness mentioned.

Correct, it is possible to play these (infinity engine) games through GemRB. See this
movie of gemRB on a nokia 810, the nokia has a predecessor of the processor that is used in the Pandora, so the Pandora will run these games better than the device in the movie.

I want to play this IPB Image that everyone keeps mentioning in their posts

For purely personal nostalgia (first computer game I ever played)

Captain Comic:
Capt_Comic.jpg

and hopefully doable through dosbox:

Kings Quest 6:
kq61.jpg

and

Phantasmagoria:
Figure%201%20-%20Phantasmagoria.jpg

And somehow someway someone has got to make a online magic program like

mtg apprentice:
chocolate2.gif

or magic workstation:
mwsplay.gif

Ahh Captain Comic! I was thinking of posting that in my post but I wasn't sure if I'd get around to it. I always wanted to know what was beyond those impossible to cross areas in the ruined space base!

Back