Twitterix: New Vid In The Works

dflemstr said:
Wolfsclaw said:
Elwing said:
lol, the fluu was just an excuse to try to get rid of pork in their nice country where eating pork is forbiden by religion...

But surely that doesn't have to do anything with Islam, because Islam is peace! ;) <_<
The word of Islam: Peace to everyone ... who follows the teachings of Islam. War towards everyone else.

Yeh, I've been watching patcondell on YouTube recently, why do you ask? :p

BTW we're horribly off-topic

Hey, I'm thinking about making an update notifier for twitterix (so that I get a popup on my desktop when there's a new tweet). I'm bored.

Guys,

- Political discussion are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
Please follow the rules.

Thanks.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Craigs, new twitter post, sounds like he feel a bit better.. (he have also no flu..)

craigs twitter:

"Lots of stressful work done today. I feel quite a bit better. Codeine does wonders. When I grab 10 mins I'll get back on the video editing."

what is codeine? i never hear this,it is like aspirin?, i hope, craig means not the drug "cokaine.." :unsure:

matzesu said:
Craigs, new twitter post, sounds like he feel a bit better.. (he have also no flu..)

craigs twitter:

"Lots of stressful work done today. I feel quite a bit better. Codeine does wonders. When I grab 10 mins I'll get back on the video editing."

what is codeine? i never hear this,it is like aspirin?, i hope, craig means not the drug "cokaine.." :unsure:
Oh no, he's pushing himself. Not good.

matzesu said:

craigs twitter:

Ahah. You're funny :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine In the U.S. this is a prescription drug, not sure about elsewhere.

Also, if you thought the last video was a little on the odd side, just wait 'till you see the codeine induced psychedelia he's no doubt conjuring up right now. :p

Oh, thangs for the information: codeine is an opiat, auweia (german word) craig have makes, a youtube video on his roof, it was very dangerous, and now, he take a medicament whit an opiat (opium), only that whe have a pandora video? is it legal in the uk?

edit: it is also legal in germany,

matzesu said:
Oh, thangs for the information: codeine is an opiat, auweia (german word) craig have makes, a youtube video on his roof, it was very dangerous, and now, he take a medicament whit an opiat (opium), only that whe have a pandora video? is it legal in the uk?

edit: it is also legal in germany,

LOL, when you put it that way it sounds like he's going off the deep end :p I'm sure he's fine, or at least I'd like to presume so.

Codine is a weakish painkiller normally mixed with Paracetamol and it's available on prescription. Works well on some people, has no effect on others like myself (Paracetamol also has zero effect on me). Realistically unless he's OD'd on it he's not going to be tripping.

Pickle said:
I thought i forgot somthing when i made that last video!

Yah pickle, get with it. This is a demanding crowd, your videos can't just show some program running. :( They need pizazz! A little danger! A little bit of character acting!

Maybe try dressing up like the cowardly Lion and singing about how you need courage to finish your next port ;)

TheRain said:
Pickle said:
I thought i forgot somthing when i made that last video!

Yah pickle, get with it. This is a demanding crowd, your videos can't just show some program running. :( They need pizazz! A little danger! A little bit of character acting!

Maybe try dressing up like the cowardly Lion and singing about how you need courage to finish your next port ;)
I prefer videos that get straight to the point with little acting and more Pandora.

[/quote]
I prefer videos that get straight to the point with little acting and more Pandora.
[/quote]

I know I'm like spamming this thread today, but in seriousness I liked Craig's last video. As long as we're all stuck waiting we might as well have some fun with the anticipation. Really, the whole pandora team has been working what must feel like forever to them on it now... There are only so many really late nights working on such a risky project someone can do when they aren't getting paid for it (yet). Part of why I loved Craig's last video is because I just love that he can have so much fun and still be excited about the Pandora after all the hell he's probably been through. I can relate to that kind of excitement and love for what I'm doing... it shows a passion for this project I think. When this is all over and the pandora is shipping- it will be a serious milestone for the whole pandora team to have produced something like this, such a huge undertaking. I'm pretty sure that craig has put quite a bit on the line to get the project this far.

If I could take the whole pandora team out for drinks, I would.

TheRain said:
There are only so many really late nights working on such a risky project someone can do when they aren't getting paid for it (yet). Part of why I loved Craig's last video is because I just love that he can have so much fun and still be excited about the Pandora after all the hell he's probably been through.

But the actual situation is very different: They do have the money... all of it, in full, and none of us have a pandora (excluding devs). Time wasted making silly video could be spent else where. I would rather have Craig sit down for an unedited 5-10 minute period and tell us what every one did and are planning for the next few weeks.

I did find Craigs video's entertaining but I think his focus is far more on marketing then filling us in on the product we ordered.

Latest from Twitter:
"I must sleep, long day tomorrow, boring business stuff. Forgot to mention I got a SmartQ7 last week. More views on that later. Sleep now." -Craigix

Back