Twitterix: New Vid In The Works

I'm hoping the next vid will show off the ability the Pandora has to defend against bears. Both wild and domesticated.

Tobs

craigix said:
Yep, a mash up like last time.

What's going to get mashed up, the video clips or you after falling off your roof?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take whatever as long as Craig is fully clothed throughout the entire video.

If I get it all edited today I'll post it tonight. Remember it takes me hours to upload the bastard as I have an antique internet connection.

edit:

or so I thought. I just made the mistake of putting one of the Pandora SD cards in to a mac. It seems the mac, being a mac, thought it would be a good idea to do something macish to the SD card which has now caused it not to work in the Pandora anymore.

Great. Let's see if I can solve this on the PC.

borgqueenx said:
RajTakhar said:
hopefully the vid will just contain pandora and nothing but the pandora
Agreed :D

Yea. Less Craig arsing around, desperately trying to be an artist, and more actual Pandora footage.

Yes, Craig, it would be very much appreciated if this video could actually see the light of day.....unlike previously announced videos......

You know just how to put me from an enthusiastic mood in to a low mood. I've stayed up all night editing the video (it's 8am) and you say a shitty thing like that. Thanks.

I, for one, am definitely looking forward to your video. Having made a couple of musical videos for bands in the past, I know how time-consuming and frustrating the process is - a complete ballache, for three minutes' of fun at the end.

All power to you Craig.

craigix said:
You know just how to put me from an enthusiastic mood in to a low mood. I've stayed up all night editing the video (it's 8am) and you say a shitty thing like that. Thanks.

chin chin old chap. remember the natives are restless as they have rrun out of missionaries to boil up for their breakfast. once the new boat arrives they will want to hump your leg like a randy yorkshire terrier on a 1970's cushion.

You should try having a proper job :p

I guess some people just can't understand the talent, skill, determination, sweat, head-aches and eye-strain it takes to create anything the level of the pandora. craig keep up the good work.

Back