Travelling to Vienna

Just for curious, there is a package/box in last few pictures, does it come from China as there are sinograms on it?
EvilDragon mentioned in the last Newspost, that the Keymats are beeing produzed in china, as the Companie in Vienna dotnt got the machines to make they in bigger quantities

EvilDragon mentioned in the last Newspost, that the Keymats are beeing produzed in china, as the Companie in Vienna dotnt got the machines to make they in bigger quantities
Oh, yes, that's keymats' package.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LOL, no .. that is definitely not a keymat package. :) Unless ED has a hidden operation, which involves access to a key-protected room in a hackerspace, that is ..

I took that last sequence of pictures because it was the last I would see of ED's Pandora .. and it was also the first thing I took of him .. so I figured I'd bracket the set. Also, I was thinking at the time .. "this is my last chance to copy those damn SD's of his", and boy was I tempted to put down my camera and go do that .. ;)

Reactions: rSl
Hey, EvilDragon, that was a very great beer and a wonderful time spent with you during your trip to Vienna!

Seeing you assemble a Pyra prototype in the Metalab whateverlab space was a true victory for this Pyra-lovin' hippy. As promised, here are all the pics I took while you did that .. I won't add comments, but rather let everyone else just see the story as it went down .. truly a classic moment:
Oh, you got to see a Pyra prototype and The Blue Pandora. Lucky!

There was a link? Do you mean the pictures that were attached to the post (which show up at the bottom of the post for me)? I haven't checked in for a few days, so I am just getting caught up on everything, and ED's Pandora is the closest we have to a celebrity Pandora.

Sorry yeah, they're attached to a post in the previous page of this thread. I had thought this was the other Vienna thread which has a link to that post in its OP as I remember. ED's Pandora is in the first few and last few photos.

ED, you misunderstand. Its not your Pandora I wanted. Its your SD cards.. :) (because: everything is highly likely to be already set up, already..)

Back