Some quick Nubdate ;) (2010 - 11 - 25)

It was a joke, and mostly a crack at the movies.

As far as visiting the board company, I'll keep pestering them until we get some results.

To anyone wondering: Trey is the guy who offered to visit the company for us :)

so who can we get to visit the UK once all parts are sent over there to QC you guys as there have been quite a few flawed pandoras sent out

so who can we get to visit the UK once all parts are sent over there to QC you guys as there have been quite a few flawed pandoras sent out

Some people already went there and Craig said a few times that everyone can visit him there and test out a Pandora as well ;)

Some people already went there and Craig said a few times that everyone can visit him there and test out a Pandora as well ;)
I don't suppose we'll be able to take one home, though, will we?

If we can, I'll definitely do my best to get to... was it Newcastle?

I don't suppose we'll be able to take one home, though, will we?

If we can, I'll definitely do my best to get to... was it Newcastle?
In the early days, Craig said that jumping the queue and taking one home was your payment for helping to assemble for a day.

I was lucky enough to be one of those people.

Was a very interesting day, I'm very grateful for that day. I cannot imagine being without my bubba!

Cool. I'll see if I can do that myself - it'd be worth the travel money :)

Wouldn't mind it myself, I only live a few miles away from Newcastle :p

Was hoping to pick up my pandora rather than have it shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the early days, Craig said that jumping the queue and taking one home was your payment for helping to assemble for a day.
I did offer, twice, and I have a long way to travel. I'm not sure what help we, general public, can be at the moment.

Would consider offering help again if it speeds up Pandoras getting out of the door.

Need those nubs delivered to Texas and those boards populating and shipped to Newcastle. THEN there may be enough activity to warrant the trip.

I did offer, twice, and I have a long way to travel. I'm not sure what help we, general public, can be at the moment.

Would consider offering help again if it speeds up Pandoras getting out of the door.

Need those nubs delivered to Texas and those boards populating and shipped to Newcastle. THEN there may be enough activity to warrant the trip.
I wonder if, the moment we get news that the populated boards are in Newcastle, there's going to be all the people in England (and a few from Abroad, of course) set off there to help out...

hi ED,

any news from texas????????????

Just got the news that Trey can go there, meet the CEO and get a proper tour on Friday (if he got some time for that).

Hopefully he'll come back with nice pictures of tons and tons of boards :)

Just got the news that Trey can go there, meet the CEO and get a proper tour on Friday (if he got some time for that).

Hopefully he'll come back with nice pictures of tons and tons of boards :)
Are the nubs there yet? Must be any minute now. <insert a frantic looking icon> :p

Back