So, what's the current status of everything?

If we base our lore on Ancient Greek mythology, that means we can also expect a Pandora II!

If it where the past, I would join your plural discussion whit my Shiny new Blue 4G4GB Pyra Pree Pree Order Edition NR 28, and don’t ask for an Update on the Massproduktion ^^
I thought all Pyrii were going to be black except for the proto-types. Is it just pre-pre-orders who can get blue ones or can us regular pre-order peasants also get a blue Pyra?

I haven't heard any confirmation on what colours will be available, or if any are going to be specially available to us pre-pre-orderers at all. I'm not expecting that personally, and I don't know where Matty got his info from.

I cannot find where it was said that black would be the colour. Maybe I was wrong. I did find this though:
I don't have multiple colors planned at the beginning. This would be way too much work with all the different units we already have - it's simply impossible to handle.

If we have different colors, then these will be available later. And everyone can easily replace the case if need be :)
So that means there is still hope for a blue Pyra. I think I'll join matzesu in his wishful thinking (I also want blue).

I might have remembered it incorrectly so the first Pyrii (BTW I'm going with that plural from now on because it sounds and looks good) could be blue. I though it was confirmed that they are going to be black but since I cannot find the post that confirmed it I'm doubting myself on that now. Not that confirmations are set in stone here anyway.

I don’t mind the color of my Pyra, as long it’s got Shoulderbuttons that works, unlike my Pandora :(

By the way: this Coil left Side of the Pandora, near the USB Port, is this useful for something?? Could be I bend it a bit when the Pandora was crashed this morning.., but the Pandora boots just normal..

I remember it said to be bleck, too. Now, since ED wants it coated, it could get other colours, but ED also wanted to colourmatch the coating to the plastics. So...

Ok i looked at the LCD Cable Change Video from EvilDragon, and it’s seems like the Part I mistake for a Coil and bend a bit was just the Microphone, so nothing I will need much until I get my Pyra ..
so the only damage this incident causes was the Shoulderbutton

Back