See the heartbeat!

It's easy to overlook the subtleties of the English language, but thankfully our grammar overseers are here to help.
Yes, thank you, overseas overseers, for overseeding these boards with such nice little nuggets of English peculiarities!

That way, we can all enjoy overlooking the oversights that were overlooked by the overseers.

A LED in the middle of the keyboard. I fear it could be to bright. Causing trouble to read the screen, the keyboard, hurting the eyes.

A LED in the middle of the keyboard. I fear it could be to bright. Causing trouble to read the screen, the keyboard, hurting the eyes.
LEDs can be disabled and/or dimmed.

If the things advance the same way they are advancing these days I think it will be ready for early 2016.

It will be out around October 21st, 2015.

On a more serious, I'd guess around April 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit... Up till now I couldn't have cared less when the Pyra became available, but now I would like one in my Paws asap.

I have new projects underway for which it will be usefull.

Maybe if we're lucky the batches of prototypes will be done by Christmas.. :wub:

I don't visit for a couple of months and then come back to this. Wow ED things have progressed. I can almost feel a Pyra in my hands. I know better than to ask for an ETA but that horizon isn't so far away now. Time to visit more often methinks.

Congrats on getting this far :)

Is there a high-resolution version of the keymat image somewhere?

Also, I would like to have information about the sources (and licenses) of all the icons and typefaces/fonts on the keymat (and elsewhere on the Pyra).

I only have an AI file, in case that helps. The icons are from opencliparts.org and the font was some free one as well... forgot which one, but can look it up.

Back