PCB production continues (2011-01-04)

Once again

What about selling the new nubs as spare parts?

I want to replace my the only nub.
Today, the factory is still waiting for nubs to build boards which can't be invoiced till they ship. You need to wait for the final nubs to be made, then reach the uk...

Well, I've said this before, but I guess it fits now.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME! :p

I actually sent my unit back yesterday, so it's good to hear that regular shipments are leaving Texas and heading to Craig(My unit should be returned real soon). It's also nice to hear that the last of the nubs are almost done, as it looks like CC might be needing them REAL soon since they finally got a fire under their asses.

ICP starting production within a few weeks, IT"S ABOUT FUCKING TIME! :p

Good news all around.

Chris

Well, I've said this before, but I guess it fits now.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME! :p

I actually sent my unit back yesterday, so it's good to hear that regular shipments are leaving Texas and heading to Craig(My unit should be returned real soon). It's also nice to hear that the last of the nubs are almost done, as it looks like CC might be needing them REAL soon since they finally got a fire under their asses.

ICP starting production within a few weeks, IT"S ABOUT FUCKING TIME! :p

Good news all around.Tres bien.

Chris
tres bien

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's do this Java-style.

(((AgreementFactory.defaultAgreementFactory()).getAgreement(currentTopic)).getCounter(AgreementCounter.defaultAgreementCounter())).add(1);

And yes, I do agree.

Great news that Pandoras are being shipped, was really worried that the whole project was on the brink of disaster.

Congratulations to all of the team & all the loyal & patient customers.

Let's make 2011 the year of the Pandora.

Hi Ed

What's the plan for batch 2? Will the production just roll off now or will batch 2 be held until all 4000 units are ordered.

Hey, just curious, but I like to watch the boot messages when I boot Linux. Can I do that on the Pandora? Much more interesting than a splash screen.

Hey, just curious, but I like to watch the boot messages when I boot Linux. Can I do that on the Pandora? Much more interesting than a splash screen.
Probably with a lot of fiddling. The boot logs are dumped to the first terminal which goes to the serial port. If we had the EXT connectors (*pokes Craig* *pokes MWeston* *pokes EvilDragon*) you could easily make a serial connection to plug into your computer and use winterm or minicom or whatever serial terminal of your choice to read the logs. You could even log in via this connection and make your Pandora do stuff. That's how I debug stuff on my BeagleBoard and it would be monumentally useful to have the same for my Pandora.

I add my voice to the ones asking about the TV out cables.

I intend to use my Pandy to show slides in my lectures (and to make last minute fixes in the train before class).

It looks like we may actually hit 550 Pandoras this week! Then from the 20th we're building iControlpads too!

— Craig J V Rothwell (@Craigix)

January 6, 2011

If 550 pandora's are coming out this week, how many are left in batch 1?

I am here, and I do read the boards, Ed is just keeping you up to date more, besides, people tire of my threats to stab people in the eye and such like, not to mention I'm working like a 17th century slave to get all these built, I think you will get about another year out of me before I'm dead.

Back