PCB production continues (2011-01-04)

I am here, and I do read the boards, Ed is just keeping you up to date more, besides, people tire of my threats to stab people in the eye and such like, not to mention I'm working like a 17th century slave to get all these built, I think you will get about another year out of me before I'm dead.
Sure Craig, that does make sense. Get your stress down to manageable levels first.

I finally got my email today, so thanks. :)

I am here, and I do read the boards, Ed is just keeping you up to date more, besides, people tire of my threats to stab people in the eye and such like, not to mention I'm working like a 17th century slave to get all these built, I think you will get about another year out of me before I'm dead.
Thanks for all of the work all of you guys have put are putting into this project. And I hope all of you guys get insanely rich and successful, forget about us, and enjoy long happy lives!

^ Craigix hasnt Boards anymore, there are all Pandoras now, the next 400 should come next week..

BTW: Are you ready whit the Firmwareflash Craigix?

And how many do you want to ship to EvilDragon??

550 / 4 = 135

Now we need a photoshop of a 17th century slave with Craig's head on him.

Nice to see you again Craig :)

Hehe, I love British humor. But, it's good to hear from you again Craig.

Could you please post a picture once you have those 550 Pandoras built.

Im sure i remember craig saying something about making a pandora only game at some point.Is this still happening craig man?or am i going senile?The idea of having a pandora only game made by the makers of the pandora is cool.edit and yes long time no hear.Good to see your still among the living.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't because they have been being shipped as we build them, the most I've got is today, where we have about 150, but they are

boxed and bagged up already. Optimisation.

How odd. He says he's "[n]ever seen so many Pandora consoles in one place", but wouldn't that have happened during the first round of building? (When ED and MWeston were around.)

I can't because they have been being shipped as we build them, the most I've got is today, where we have about 150, but they are

boxed and bagged up already. Optimisation.
its good to see pandora production back up and running and good to see you have returned to the boards.Net connection back?

.... besides, people tire of my threats to stab people in the eye and such like, ....

No way, I love 'em, cracks me up every time. Get some Vodka down you and get ranting.

EDIT : Cheers for the updates on twitter as well. Great to know the userbase of the Pandora will be expanded by about 50% in the next week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back