PCB production continues (2011-01-04)

Yes, there where allways a quarter

Ok there is an half Pandora (0,5) but has you see an half pandora everywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
All will go well now, my GP32 has been sacrificed to the Gods of misfortune (electronics division), so it should be plain sailing for OP.

Ok it was a fail in my maths, sorry, i mean 137 (,5)

I dit have the result the whole day since i heared about the 550, but i dont know why i writtet 135..

Ok it was a fail in my maths, sorry, i mean 137 (,5)

I dit have the result the whole day since i heared about the 550, but i dont know why i writtet 135..

i hope yours is in this 170 odd :)

i have a one nubber here and now and am just waiting for mine which i ordered originally, they are a beautiful bit of kit

I can't because they have been being shipped as we build them, the most I've got is today, where we have about 150, but they are

boxed and bagged up already. Optimisation.
FUCK PICTURES! :p

It's good to see Craig back on the boards, but I've seen more pictures than I know what to do with. The little time Craigs has just spent answering questions here, could actually be yours or someone elses Pandora being built. He said he is almost done with 550 total Pandora's, and they havn't seen one broken nub, this is AWESOME NEWS.

Production speeds are finally getting to where they should have been 12 months ago. He is building them faster than boards can be sent. Let's get 4000 complete working units out to those customers who have been waiting for 2 years, and I promise there will be more pictures, videos, games, and emu's than anyone here will know what to do with.

Craig, it's good to see your alive and well and remember how to use your keyboard but please get back to work PLEASE! ;)

Chris

No way, I love 'em, cracks me up every time. Get some Vodka down you and get ranting
Well, to be honest Craig can be dangerous for community togetherness when he's really worked up (almost led to some serious splits before others patched things up, or did lead to in the case of this forum). I figure it's the proximity to Scotland, myself; people from that part of the world seem to like conflict. Which can be hilarious right up until the point when it's not.

Which is why I was really glad to read this:

Nubs are now solid, 800 tested, all working, not one broken one. Factory testing is 100%. I can now slowly unwind my stress.

I am here, and I do read the boards, Ed is just keeping you up to date more, besides, people tire of my threats to stab people in the eye and such like, not to mention I'm working like a 17th century slave to get all these built, I think you will get about another year out of me before I'm dead.
One Year

How odd. He says he's "[n]ever seen so many Pandora consoles in one place", but wouldn't that have happened during the first round of building? (When ED and MWeston were around.)

I can't because they have been being shipped as we build them, the most I've got is today, where we have about 150, but they are

boxed and bagged up already. Optimisation.

They were shipped as we built them then too.

How strange. If they've all packaged up in the same way, then how can it be "the most you've ever seen"?

FUCK PICTURES! :p
I believe you're on the wrong forum there :p

Agreed. Pics or it isn't true!

I don't think many people will complain too much if you spat on a few of the more sceptical peoples' Pandoras, Craig.

Not that I'm suggesting it... just... keep it in mind. :p

I think its about time to re-introduce -->
static.gif

(my pandora is back to newcastle, mis it already)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its about time to re-introduce -->
static.gif

(my pandora is back to newcastle, mis it already)
I agree with both your statements! :lol:

I keep reaching for mine, and then reality hits that it's probably sitting in some cold sorting facility in the UK somewhere! Oh Well, hopefully once she returns I won't have to be without my Pandora again. ;)

Chris

Back