PCB production continues (2011-01-04)

If the final assembly place has been determined (Taiwan vs UK), the shipment of (all or part of) the remaining cases might benefit from keeping in mind the Chinese holidays. Planing delivery of those in advance so you don't run out should be fairly easy.

Just a friendly reminder. :)

Seconded. I've worried about this previously.

The same thing applies to the TV out cables, since they're shipped from the same company.

Have they been OKed yet?

Actually I'd also like to see the TV-Out cables on the official status page. Now that production has resumed, is there still a reason to wait for the "Ok"? :unsure:

Nice to see that you recovered, ED. I kinda mixed up the translation of a "flu" and was about to get upset cause my email doesn't get answered. I hope you find some time to do so soon, just wanna now if my pandora arrived at yours or if I have to search myself a nice bridge... B)

1000 had already been produced before the long break that was caused of the broken nubs.

...and there is no way, that prevents us from a repairment in Texas, so a tool that allows you to do it yourself? When will the first shipment go there? When will they come back repaired? Every current status is welcomed, but not to know anything is kinda annoying. :)

Craigix has some Twitter for us, i dont know what it exacly mean, (but my english isnt that good to )

It looks like we may actually hit 550 Pandoras this week! Then from the 20th we're building iControlpads too!

Craigix Twitter

Please Mister Craigix, join the Board and explain this Twitter for us, thangs in advance..

550 Pandoras?? where are the 200 Boards from??, I tought in the last chippment was only 350, or are they from the nubtest?

350 boards, plus 400 a week later. I think he's got enough. When's CCs next shipment?

Holy crap! 550?!? I think I'm going to get my sooner than I thought!

I wish Craig would spend more time here, giving his very short confusing remarks that ED has to explain. Those were the days. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the nubs are great too

Nubs are now solid, 800 tested, all working, not one broken one. Factory testing is 100%. I can now slowly unwind my stress

Craigix Tweet

If there are realy 550 Pandora ready this week, then EvilDragon dos get 135 Pandora in the next five (the word for more than one, not for 5) weeks

More Pandora for Germany, Jippie B)

Please Mister Craigix, join the Board and explain this Twitter for us, thangs in advance..

550 Pandoras?? where are the 200 Boards from??, I tought in the last chippment was only 350, or are they from the nubtest?
At least 250 more boards arrived in England yesterday. 400 more are supposed to ship next week (or it actually might have been by the end of this week but I doubt it) at the same time as 2000 more nubs arrive in Texas so that the next 1000 boards can be built right after this set. It's starting to feel like things are on track again. Craig says nub failure on these new boards is currently ZERO which is really good. When we got those first 400 boards in May, it was very obvious that the nubs failure was NOT ZERO so this great news.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are these shipping tomorrow? I guess they have to be to have them "shipping this week". I'm excited.

Wow this is amazingly good news! Hopefully this will be a smooth ride from now on. It will be really intresting when more developers get their hands on a Pandora.

Why can't people type something besides "+1"? Even "Agreed" or "Ditto" would be better.

Relevant: I agree.

Hopefully this really means things can go steady from now on. I'm really going to jump through the roof when my Pandora arrives!

Maybe I can even do an epic music video with the Pandora in it. Hmm, that's sounds pretty cool actually.

Oh man, the things developers will be able to do....

I hope my batch 2 order isn't too far away!

At least 250 more boards arrived in England yesterday. 400 more are supposed to ship next week (or it actually might have been by the end of this week but I doubt it) at the same time as 2000 more nubs arrive in Texas so that the next 1000 boards can be built right after this set. It's starting to feel like things are on track again. Craig says nub failure on these new boards is currently ZERO which is really good. When we got those first 400 boards in May, it was very obvious that the nubs failure was NOT ZERO so this great news.

Hey MWeston, thanks for the clarification. One does dare to hope. The fact the board company sent out another batch, shortly after the initial 350, is a promising sign. Coupled with the nub company doing their bit, and doing it well. It gives me hope of seeing it sooner than I feared.

Back