Release Pale Moon

No sound? Mmmm I had sounds on html5 games, not sure it's the same. But I had codeblocks mounted, so maybe it find it's dependancies there.I'll check what lib are used...

Tried it with Pandora Flashplugin 11 (buildin is Flashplugin 9)

and worked realy Awesome.

This is one of the stablest Browsers i tested and Youtube,work realy Fine ;)  

and others Sites like Myvideo and Myspass work too ^_^

I had this Flashplugin from here:

http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/12585-libflashplayerso-from-android-phone/?p=237054/URL]

Maybe you can build it in a next Build of Pale-Moon ^_^

Superb Browser for the Pandora :)

Last edited by a moderator:
the Sound Problem seem to be with that HTML5 Player.

On all other Sites with Flash Player worked Sound fine ^_^

Only Problem my internal Wlan Connection is for some

Things not fast enough and it wants to rebuffering often. :rolleyes:

Its not your Fault.

Tried it with Firefox for Pandora,exactly the Same Sound Issue with Video Playing in Youtube.

Can be that be only this HTML5 Player?

Maybe its an Error on the Pandora OS itself.

Sound Problems with Videoplaying HTML5,Sound Problems with Exagear,

Sound Problems with QemuTest Buildings,Sound Problems with some other Things too.

Maybe someone should inspect the Pandora Sound Drivers for Errors in the Zaxxon.

Edit:

Hmm Encountered Sound Problems when SD Activity (see on the end of this Video)

Maybe SD Card Activity break/affect the Sound System?

Rekognized near Things on Exagear.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R2X6W3tziRg?feature=oembed

I tried youtube today and the sound was ok after I found that it was muted first and then set the loudness , but I have sometimes a crash and need to restart the program (not in youtube ). Maybe its because I am using slackware.

Certain HTML5 videos on this build of firefox have audio issues on my netbook too, so I'd suggest the most common denominator is the firefox codebase rather than the Pandora. But HTML5 video has only recently started working at all for me, so I'm not going to cause a stink if it doesn't work perfectly yet.

I tried making Pale Moon my standard OS web browser using pnd_run, and now, when I click a link, Pale Moon starts as intended but the URL is not copied to the browser so it just opens with an empty tab. In the OS "prefered applications" config I've put the variable "%s" at the end of the command line (or it does that automatically) but it doesn't work.  Is this a pnd_run issue or something I have to configure in Pale Moon?

Also my youtube experience was all but flawless on my Ghz. Sound was okay but the video was still very choppy. :-/

I think it was

/appdata/palemoon/home/.mozilla/extensions/

or

/appdata/palemoon/home/.mozilla/plugins/

(have it copied in both Directorys)

Then you must disable the older Flashplugin in the Palemoon Extrension Settings ;)

Edit: Hey Ptitseb ^_^ posted in the same Minute ^_^

I tried making Pale Moon my standard OS web browser using pnd_run, and now, when I click a link, Pale Moon starts as intended but the URL is not copied to the browser so it just opens with an empty tab. In the OS "prefered applications" config I've put the variable "%s" at the end of the command line (or it does that automatically) but it doesn't work.  Is this a pnd_run issue or something I have to configure in Pale Moon?
pnd_run is too minimal, I guess skeezix was lazy. Use pnd_run.sh instead:

Code:
/usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_run.sh -p /media/yourcard/pandora/menu/palemoon.pnd -e runscript.sh -- http://boards.openpandora.org

New build on the repo, just to make sure the included flash plug in is used (previously it was ignored, and the one from the firmware was used).

Build 03

-----------

• Fixed to get the include Flash plugin to be used

but I have sometimes a crash and need to restart the program (not in youtube ). Maybe its because I am using slackware.
It has crashed a few times for me, too.  I figured it was because I was getting too greedy with the tabs, and because people refuse to keep their sites simple and light.  I am using SZ 1.71.

Downloaded the new Version,deleted the old Appdata,but the new Flashplugin seem to be unused.

(will retry it)

Is there any Way to disable this bad HTML5?

Youtube will ever play HTML5 here and this have only 360P visible

which is too much for the Pandora internal Wlan mostly.

The HTML 5 Player have also that Sound Problem.

With Flash can i use 240P which work flawlessly on Pandora with the internal Wlan and the Quality is on the Display enough

for Musicvideos,Films,Series and Dokus.

I want Flash in Youtube,please no HTML5 ;)

Is there maybe a simple Option in About:Config to disable all HTML5 Related?

Go to about:plugins to see loaded plugins (you should see both r11 and r9), may be you have to deactivate r9.

For HTML5, I think you can disable it via the player itself, not sure, I'll check later.

I searched a bit and found no way to disable that HTML5

and i opened your PND with the PNDTools to see whats inside ;)

(just wanted to see,nothing changed,because i searched the older Flashplugin to disable/delete)

But unfortunaly i found out that the old libswfdecmozilla.so (from 2010)from the Firmware can cause Probems

thats the Reason why i deleted that File from the Pandora OS

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libswfdecmozilla.so

and the Plugin Problem is solved,because that older Plugin is gone and only

the Flash Player 11 is used now.

I hope i break no important Things with it :D

Now i search more to disable that HTML5 ^_^

Edit:

Aaaand when you disable the Hardware Acceleration in the Flash Player,will it work better .

Edit Edit:

Found an easy Way to disable this HTML5 in Youtube:

-go to about:config

-search webm

-disable webm

Now you can choose 240p and 144P again when you want.

after a Palemoon restart will youtube now use the Flashplugin:

(short test Video,i dont see this Series :p   )

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iXd9NyH2q3Q?feature=oembed

Back