Release Gods Deluxe

New build. After some research and some work, the game now runs fullscreen.

I have not completed the games, so I hope I have not missed anything (especialy I didn't tried the shop).

Build 03
-----------

• Hacked true fullscreen
  • Added scalling of most screens

After some discussions with the original author, I give me a hint to avoid a potential crash when chaining levels...

Build 04
-----------

• Minor update to avoid crash when doing many levels in a row

It seems there is a major update available from 0.8 to 0.9 including new disassembled informations (December 2016)
http://jotd.pagesperso-orange.fr/gods/

<code>
version 0-9 (27 december 2016): major update owing to Kroah game disassembly analysis

- fixed: Scoring system huge bug: Not enough points awarded, not possible to reach 80000 at world 3 and open the secret room
- fixed: adjusted enemies health points and relation between their health and the damage inflicted to the player when colliding
- fixed: weapon damage bugfix: weapon power is now awarded to each weapon, not divided between the weapons (just like the real game) (in HeroWeaponSet.get_power())
- fixed: weapon damage bugfix: depends on the difficulty level & added low-power help
- fixed: weapon damage bugfix: weapon power increases much slower after 3rd weapon has been bought (HeroWeaponSet.get_power())
- fixed: adjusted damage of boss missiles
- fixed: level 4 boss: worm wasn't appearing as frequently as in the original game. Better now.
- fixed: level 4 boss: when player was killed by the worm, the next worm keeps its reduced health if the player had
- fixed: increase weapon power half only adds 1 power to each weapon (it multiplied by 2 before, which was incorrect!) (in HeroWeaponSet.get_power())
- fixed: increase weapon power full only adds 2 power to each weapon (it multiplied by 3 before, which was incorrect!) (in HeroWeaponSet.get_power())
- fixed: FIRST_COLLISION_PERIOD changed to reflect the number of hits a traversing weapon can inflict when passing through an enemy (in HeroWeapon)
- fixed: difficulty levels range from 0, 1 (when killing guardian from level 3), 2 (completed once), 3 (2nd time level 4), 4 (completed twice and above)
- fixed: Shield now removed at the end of each level (just like the real game), only available in shop if player doesn't have it
- fixed: 4am mix level: lever toggle platform back and forth (Thanks Leffman)
- fixed: classic level 1 world 1: puzzle 1 with levers: spikes still exploded even when rightmost lever was down
- fixed: classic level 1 world 1: fixed help bonuses (again!)
- fixed: classic level 1 world 1: secret platform reset when falling
- fixed: classic levels: restored original parameters on monsters (health, position, fire properties)
- fixed: classic level 2-2: drop all chalices in treasure room level 2-2 after having forgotten one once: no treasure key: fixed.
- fixed: chicken, apple, bread give 3,4,5 HP like the original now
- improved: added "hard" & "very hard" mode (same difficulty as completed once or completed more than once)
- fixed: shield in shop in mid-level shops (l3, l4) only if not shield already
- fixed: music only also played sound
- fixed: familiar health starts at 1000, power claws start at 4, buy power claws adds 2, take familiar when already has one adds 1000 HP + 1 power claws
- improved: complete end sequence + restart the levels with increased difficulty
- improved: shop: displays current weapon arc
- fixed: copper effect: less colors/more pixelized when using "original" gfx
- editor: added key bindings (DEL to delete what's under the cursor, E to edit monster properties)
</code>

Last edited:
Back