Release Pale Moon

@Shenmue: unfortunately, nothing specifics in the log file. Any hint on how to reproduce the crash?

Last edited by a moderator:
See in your Extension Settings,

I had Problems because both Flashplugins worked.

The one Flash from Firmware and the second,newer better from The PND.

After deleting the Flashplugin Mozilla Swfdeclibrary from the Nand no Problems here more ;)

See in your Extension Settings,

I had Problems because both Flashplugins worked.

The one Flash from Firmware and the second,newer better from The PND.

After deleting the Flashplugin Mozilla Swfdeclibrary from the Nand no Problems here more ;)
Maybe it would be better to hard code PaleMoon to ignore the plugins from the firmware...

It's not in that menu. It's supposed to be to the right of the address bar.
There it a specific ABP version for Palemoon.

Go to Tools and selest the Pale Moon Add ons instead of the Mozilla ones.

Look at toe bottom left/right of the screen for the icon.

It was there on the earlier versions of Firefox I think.

With the first version I had a full system crash in SL4P and had to reboot. Now trying with new version.

I assumed it was taken out as one of the things that was removed to save speed. Qupzilla and Firefox both have it. Was it never there?

I can't watch Hulu videos when using Pale Moon. Is there any way to fix it or is it not possible to do so?

I can't watch Hulu videos when using Pale Moon. Is there any way to fix it or is it not possible to do so?
The only way I know to watch Hulu is through android. I used to download the videos with a Hulu plus membership and  get-flash-videos, but Hulu's encryption was upgraded in 2013 and no one on the gfv team has been able to figure it out.

Sorry, but I think we are out of luck in SZ unless it is possible to work some magic with flashenv or apkenv.

New build, minor update, were I forced to ignore the flash plugin from the firmware (I also updated the sources to latest code).

Build 04

-----------

• Force ignore the Flash plugin from the firmware
  • Updated sources

^ Could be because it IS a fork of an older Firefox, also could be that the print to PDF function is no longer compatible with the current code base. Also I think now a days, Most Linux Distributions provides a Print to PDF generic print function, which SuperZaxxon lacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Could be because it IS a fork of an older Firefox, also could be that the print to PDF function is no longer compatible with the current code base. Also I think now a days, Most Linux Distributions provides a Print to PDF generic print function, which SuperZaxxon lacks.
And which I would really love, honestly. I prefer to print pdf receipts when I buy things online and file them together.

And which I would really love, honestly. I prefer to print pdf receipts when I buy things online and file them together.
There are extensions for Firefox that should work with PaleMoon that provide print to pdf function.

Back