Gp2x Community Game Contest: Community Favorite Poll

Which Game from the GP2x Community Game Contest did you like the best?

• Airplyr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Altitude

• Bare Fist Fighter

• Cardmaster

• Crapong

• Crossroads

• Grow

• GoitGeePee

• Laser2x

• Squares

• Stairway to Heaven

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orkie, I don't know what the hell you're on about... I suppose there aren't any rules so really no way to cheat, but I find it hard to believe that 6 people honestly thought yours was the best. Can't people make ethical decisions without rules to guide them?
If you must know, I went through everybody I'd talked to lately on the IRC channel and reminded them that they may want to vote for me ;) My success rate wasn't too great though - about 25% :D

It wasn't going to be my entry really, but I had a hard drive failure a week before the deadline so my proper game wasn't complete - Stairway to Heaven is what I could manage in a few minutes :).
Hopefully we'll get to see the proper game soon. That would make up for the scarring that Stairway has caused :D . I beat it after much frustration and found that heaven wasn't really that great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've turned grow into a real game now. You can download it here.

I've posted an announcement to news, but it hasn't shown up yet. This version actually has a score and all that fun stuff. Let me know what you think.

Yup, I wasn't trying to influence the poll... Just announcing it. My game wasn't finished at all when the contest ended (actually I hadn't worked on it for several months) but I entered it anyway to try to get myself to finish it. I'm glad that I did because I got emails from several people and that gave me the modivation to work on it again.

At any rate, the news item posted here

Welcome to the community, pity your first vote and post were for a competition that's over :)

Or was it an ironic post? ;)
Nah it wasn't ironic. I just wanted to show some respect for that great game made by Nagelfar. Competion is over, yes, my vote is still visible for the community, though :)

If I win the community favorite (bare fist fighter) I would like to donate the game to the next person of the contest who did'nt win anything would this be allowed? Because I already won a copy of payback by placing 2nd in the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back