Gp2x Community Game Contest: Winners!

I still think that for a 'community contest', the community should decide. Just have a public vote. That way it'll be open and will reflect what the community wants - not what a select few do.

I don't "trust" the community for playing all the games and really try to understand them. Some games grow on you, and a good selection of judges will give a better verdict (IMHO)

Maybe vote for judges?

Last edited by a moderator:
B)-->
b._.o._.b said:
I don't "trust" the community for playing all the games and really try to understand them. Some games grow on you, and a good selection of judges will give a better verdict (IMHO)

Maybe vote for judges?
Voting for judges would be fine too. What I don't trust is where the process is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say I found out about the GP2x because of this competition so a heartly "Well done!" to everybody, the guys organising it, the developers, everybody. Although I'm not a developer myself (just a meager Tester but I like to break things *harhar*) and can't compete in a competition I'm really looking forward to the next one to see some more games :)

Back