Gp2x Community Game Contest: Community Favorite Poll

Which Game from the GP2x Community Game Contest did you like the best?

• Airplyr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Altitude

• Bare Fist Fighter

• Cardmaster

• Crapong

• Crossroads

• Grow

• GoitGeePee

• Laser2x

• Squares

• Stairway to Heaven

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSyMastR

\m/O__O\m/
Website
Visit site
Layout-PSD_01.jpg

COMMUNITY FAVORITE

Hello everyone, here is the poll for the community favorite game from the GP2x Community Game Contest. The winner of this poll will receive a copy of payback for the gp2x. Here is a chance that you can vote for your favorite entry. You can find all the entries here: http://gp2x.psymastr.com/entries.html

whay I've got a vote. I must say I haven't tried them all yet, I'll do it now then vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Airplyr is awesome, I love the art style and the music, but I voted Bare Fist Fighter because it's an impressive sample of homebrew.

Crossroads... has the same number of votes as Crapong, and less than Stairway To Heaven?

You guys are doing wonders for my self-esteem ;)

Crossroads... has the same number of votes as Crapong, and less than Stairway To Heaven?

Well, crapong isn't too bad lol :p I value yours above stair way to heaven, I value mine above yours, just because I put music in the BG of mine, they are all good for a quick addictive little play, which is what I use my gp2x for. Along with squares and Airplyr, Airplyr should probably win IMO.

Well, crapong isn't too bad lol :p I value yours above stair way to heaven, I value mine above yours, just because I put music in the BG of mine, they are all good for a quick addictive little play, which is what I use my gp2x for. Along with squares and Airplyr, Airplyr should probably win IMO.
Last time I checked, I put music in Crossroads :)

I voted Altitude, because it rocks.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Airplyr, and please give all credit for its music to Tympanic Productions!

Speaking of Airplyr, the final update will happen very soon, just as soon as I get mikmod lib working :)

- Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back