Gp2x Community Game Contest: Community Favorite Winner!

Guyfawkes posted on Feb 3 2007 at 03:35 PM said:
oh just remembered, i donated my prize of the davec dpad mod to dockthepod, the author of Grow. I like what he has done with the game and out of the other entries that didn't win a prize I think he deserved it.

w00t! I can now publicly thank GuyFawkes for the gift. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnulus, I sent you my address 11 days ago (to the contest gmail address), and got no response or confirmation. Any news on this?

- Alex

Alex. posted on Feb 16 2007 at 06:34 PM said:
Magnulus, I sent you my address 11 days ago (to the contest gmail address), and got no response or confirmation. Any news on this?

- Alex
same

sam fisher posted on Feb 21 2007 at 11:51 AM said:
Draken posted on Feb 21 2007 at 04:04 PM said:
Way to handle things, Psymaster and Magnulus!
No idea whether its PSymasters fault. but on Magnulus's side of things he comes online quite rarely.
You shouldnt have taken on the task of running a competition with large sums of donated money involved if you are incompetent. Period.

Also waiting, psymaster sent me to following email, I don't quite get it, though:
Hey, I have sent all 3 winner's addresses to craig's email numerous times, and even PM'd him. He has yet to contact me. Since he has not contacted me, I assumed that everything was ok, and I guess it wasn't. Ill try contacting him... again. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

I have since then recieved the confirmation from craig that the prizes were sent out. What happened was that I was contacting him through the official email addresses on his site, both of them, and never got a response, then when you asked about the prizes, I then contacted craig through PM and he confirmed that they were sent.

Back