Gp2x Community Game Contest Needs Judges

PSyMastR

\m/O__O\m/
Website
Visit site
Layout-PSD_01.jpg

GP2x Community Game Contest Needs Judges

Thats right, we are in need of a few judges. With everyone working hard on entries for the contest, and donations coming in (We are almost at the €500 mark!) I have decided to put in this news article to send out a message that there are still many positions open for judges. Think you have what it takes to be a judge?

Then read the section on the contest site located here entitled Judging.

Well, to everyone who donated, thanks so much for your donation, we are ever increasing the prize for the wonderful developers who enter this contest. Good luck, and happy coding :)

Contest Site: http://www.psymastr.com/gp2x/

Update 1: We've passed the €500 mark!
Update 2: Digg it!

You guys are doing great, 500 Euros is a hefty prize! Congrats to all the donators; now let's see some great releases for this contest!

I sent you an e-mail quite awhile ago asking if I could be a judge, complete with an example review. I never heard back from you...

deadlychicken22 posted on Sep 27 2006 at 10:23 PM said:
I sent you an e-mail quite awhile ago asking if I could be a judge, complete with an example review. I never heard back from you...
Really? Thats quite odd. We got 2 judge applications in. Me and Magnus wrote the draft response and both looked it over, and sent back to both people. I dont recall us recieving it. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR posted on Sep 27 2006 at 10:54 PM said:
Really? Thats quite odd. We got 2 judge applications in. Me and Magnus wrote the draft response and both looked it over, and sent back to both people. I dont recall us recieving it. >_<
dude is psymastr.com forums still around?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 27 2006 at 11:50 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Sep 27 2006 at 10:54 PM said:
dude is psymastr.com forums still around?
. . .

EDIT: Wrong question.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 28 2006 at 12:29 AM said:
...you didnt answer it....
Im sorry, but you are the last person I would ever answer that to. Beause I gain nothing by answering it.

EDIT: Anywy back on topic, deadlychicken22, would It be too much to ask of you to resubmit the email if you still have a copy of it somewhere? As Im really sorry about that. If you are still interested in being a judge, I would love to have you aboard, but Magnus and I set down that rule that neither one would break, so we must go with the standard procedure.

PSyMastR posted on Sep 28 2006 at 12:37 AM said:
Im sorry, but you are the last person I would ever answer that to. Beause I gain nothing by answering it.

EDIT: Anywy back on topic, deadlychicken22, would It be too much to ask of you to resubmit the email if you still have a copy of it somewhere? As Im really sorry about that. If you are still interested in being a judge, I would love to have you aboard, but Magnus and I set down that rule that neither one would break, so we must go with the standard procedure.
ok, I understand completely. The site is gone since all the members turned against you and now theyre all on one forum where no one is singled out and there's no bias. Not a problem :)

(you answered my question by not answering it :) )

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 28 2006 at 12:58 AM said:
PSyMastR posted on Sep 28 2006 at 12:37 AM said:

ok, I understand completely. The site is gone since all the members turned against you and now theyre all on one forum where no one is singled out and there's no bias. Not a problem :)

(you answered my question by not answering it :) )
Actually, I have spawned 2 communities from it, where nobody flames anyone and its all nice and peaceful.
EDIT: And those "members" were just you, even, steven, and thats it, and quite frankly, I couldn't care about. There were others that went to the original site as well, and all of them have migrated over. And have fun with your community talking about pot or w/e you guys do there.
I honastly dont even see why Im bothering discussing anything to you.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 28 2006 at 01:22 AM said:
lol you're not bitter!
Im bitter because you stole my god damn GP2x.

after this, raise hands who wants a "Best or Most Improved Emulator" competition?

watch the donations fly in for that one....

should be voted by user poll though.

deepmenace posted on Sep 28 2006 at 05:57 AM said:
after this at raise hands who wants a "Best or Most Improved Emulator" competition?

watch the donations fly in for that one....
Maybe JaqMs was right :(

It's great to see you guys pass this milestone, hopefully by December it'll double! It would be good to get more corporate backing behind this, I'm sure none of the participants would mind including some third-party logos in their title screens provided a generous donation from such an organization. :)

- Alex

Back