Gmenu2x V0.6 Released

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 23 2006 at 10:00 PM said:
I just replaced the gmenu2x file with the new one, except now it wont even start...just a black screen........
Delete the config file.
EDIT: And make sure to replace all the directories except sections.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 23 2006 at 10:21 PM said:
Oh yeah lol I forgot this updated added a bunch of new icons and stuff :rolleyes:

How do I adjust the color of the interface (ryo supplied variables on page one)?
Read the readme (or more exact, the website), n00b!

But really just hit start in the menu, or edit the config file. Pretty simple m8.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only bug I have found is that certain games like solitaire and s-tris 2 will only give a black screen when run(requiring the gp2x to be reset). However these games run fine when run under the gph menu system.
Is there some kind of fix for this?

Mario Game and watch is another that goes black screen, but it worked in 0.5

Hey now DrMD don't run from gmenu =(

would it be possible to make the background animated gif?
-----
I want it too!

Don't know for the animated background, I'll consider it (do you have any animated bg that I could look at?)
For the applications that don't work anymore, I'll test them, but I already have DrMd and it works for me.

I'll post my results tomorrow.

is it just me or does hu26 or squidge snes not work when launched via gmenu? i just linked to the gpe and when i run them just getting a blank screen...

is it just me or does hu26 or squidge snes not work when launched via gmenu? i just linked to the gpe and when i run them just getting a blank screen...
-----
Yes squide snes don't wonk for ne too but hu26 woks fine =\ I will try to reinstal

im usingg fresh install of everything latest version.. havn't changed anything just made a link and neither work for me. gnuboy and drmd work fine for me though.

how does the "selector" thing work? any documentation on it?

I've got a few of other games that don't appear to work with this ... just get the black screen .... although they work fine with the GPH front end .... although I admit to being a newbie with this frontend, so I may have missed something. Saying that, I've got 40 links & 34 of them work. The ones below don't work for me!

Beats Of Rage
Deal Or No Deal
Penguin Command
AlexKid Master System Emulator
Gngeo2x
Hu6280
SqidgeSnes

THX a lot for Gmenu2x V0.6 :wub:

but just one little question, anybody can put on the post an selector scrip exemple ? to see how I must do to use it ?

thx by advance :)

Many games do not launch, likeClonk, S-tris, or other gmaes mentionned... is there any solution?

I'm gonna go install this S-tris game and try it.. but so far everything else mentioned has worked perfectly for me.

Edit: OK S-tris didn't run for me either.. very nice game btw.

nice update, although squidgesnes doesnt work anymore :( is there any fix for this? or should i go back to 0.5?

Back